UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

46 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Name the person...if your thinking it's me...go ahead and say it and we'll go from there. For the record I was at one game this season...season opener vs Rhode Island...I never came back.

I've sat right in front of Jimbo for many years and bring my kids to the game. He knows of my behavior at the game and you can ask him directly if I have ever in a decade plus had any confrontation with player, parent or coach. My tickets are in 205 upper deck...

As usual...you spew bs. 

When you cannot state something to be factual, like saying that was so and so, your are looking for trouble if you do not have proof.  As I said "I strongly believe the person who made the remarks posts regularly on the forum and sits among us during basketball games."  If you think that I am talking about you....your are sadder state then I could ever imagine.  Further, I have not a clue what you look like....yes I have heard that you previously sat upstairs at Casey Stadium.....while I know the identities of a maybe four people tops on the forum.....I have absolutely no interest in knowing your identity or name.  By way, my spouse witnessed the event with me....

37 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

When you cannot state something to be factual, like saying that was so and so, your are looking for trouble if you do not have proof.  As I said "I strongly believe the person who made the remarks posts regularly on the forum and sits among us during basketball games."  If you think that I am talking about you....your are sadder state then I could ever imagine.  Further, I have not a clue what you look like....yes I have heard that you previously sat upstairs at Casey Stadium.....while I know the identities of a maybe four people tops on the forum.....I have absolutely no interest in knowing your identity or name.  By way, my spouse witnessed the event with me....

I'm not doubting that the event you describe happened...but if you're gonna call someone out here...have the balls to name the poster. Otherwise it's a cowardly act.

Edited by Clickclack

3 hours ago, cwdickens said:

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-QB-Jeff-Undercuffler-enters-NCAA-transfer-16710133.php

The Times - Union articles states Undercuffler did not provide a reason for his departure.  I strongly believe the reason is deeply personal and family related because an incident during the Maine Game.  After a series of a bad plays, with Undercuffler returning to the bench, a "fan" appears at the top of Section 105 screams outrageous and inflammatory remarks towards Undercuffler and stating his name during the rant.  I am not certain if Undercuffler heard this act of incivility however; I know Undercuffler's dad and family heard the remarks from their seats in 105.  As only a father can do when a family member is under unwarranted personal attack, Jeff, Sr. defended his son and family honor and the assailant wither away and disappeared from view. From that moment on, I wonder if Undercuffler would return in 2022.  While many believe this is a Gattuso based decision, I strongly believe there is more to his decision.  

I strongly believe the person who made the remarks posts regularly on the forum and sits among us during basketball games.    

P.S.  The individual was around early 40's, screamed something about numbers (at one point).....I saw the person, I have no clue who he is however; I thought that I saw him again at a MBB game.....but again was the same person who knows

Wow, dem be some wild accusations. It's made worse by the fact that you felt the need to add the person's description in an EDIT.

Literally serves no purpose to post that and honestly, doesn't help JUC either. 

🍿

Edit: I'll bite my tongue on the rest of what I was going to say. 

Edited by Eli
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

I'm not doubting that the event you describe happened...but if you're gonna call someone out here...have the balls to name the poster. Otherwise it's a cowardly act.

Once again, our beloved BigPurpleFans member has "Jumped the Shark"...... If you think that I am talking about you....your are sadder state then I could ever imagine. 

16 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

According to the "Click" and the "Eli:....one can express an opinion and suspicions freely....if you do not like it....write to Dane Pound with your complaint,,,,,

16 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

According to the "Click" and the "Eli:....one can express an opinion and suspicions freely....if you do not like it....write to Dane Pound with your complaint,,,,,

Wasn’t complaining.  Was asking.  

1 hour ago, Dane96 said:

Well, who are you talking about.  Many posters here know or have met each other.  Honestly, I thought you meant Click or ELI.  

I'm free and clear from the event in question because I live in FL 😂. My only UA event this year will be MBB vs Bucknell. Bring your earmuffs Dickens cause I haven't yelled at a ref in damn near 2 years (joking - I've mellowed out the last few years and only yell when it's super egregious - like 95% of Gattuso's tenure lol).

That being said, neither I nor Click have ever crossed the personal line with a player, coach or family member of either (and we don't sit in that section anyway, we sit with a large contingent of BPF posters in the 2nd deck as you know). I may say something about everyone knowing a run was coming with Sussman in the game or that a player is a 3pt chucker who is killin the team but I never attack the person, just the game plan/play call/execution. If something has slipped then I'd like to apologize to everyone, but I can not recollect going after anyone and going over the line in the process. 

So far as I'm concerned, Dickens can kick rocks. This place was pretty dang harmonious until the social media aggregator and one other well-known poster showed up/started posting. Might be time to call it quits with this place for a while for me personally.

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Eli said:

I'm free and clear from the event in question because I live in FL 😂. My only UA event this year will be MBB vs Bucknell. Bring your earmuffs Dickens cause I haven't yelled at a ref in damn near 2 years (joking - I've mellowed out the last few years and only yell when it's super egregious - like 95% of Gattuso's tenure lol).

That being said, neither I nor Click have ever crossed the personal line with a player, coach or family member of either (and we don't sit in that section anyway, we sit with a large contingent of BPF posters in the 2nd deck as you know). I may say something about everyone knowing a run was coming with Sussman in the game or that a player is a 3pt chucker who is killin the team but I never attack the person, just the game plan/play call/execution. If something has slipped then I'd like to apologize to everyone, but I can not recollect going after anyone and going over the line in the process. 

So far as I'm concerned, Dickens can kick rocks. This place was pretty dang harmonious until the social media aggregator and one other well-known poster showed up/started posting. Might be time to call it quits with this place for a while for me personally.

Yep.  I knew where you and your bro are and we’re.  That’s why I am curious at the accusations.  Not many regular posters and from the ones I’ve met, I know no one that has crossed that line. 

I don’t know what you’re going on about CW, but the act is getting old. I was at the Maine game, in 205, and Click was smarter than I and stayed home. I was using his seat as a footrest.   I didn’t return to Casey in 2021. Didn’t hear a thing shouted from up there, but then again, after they screwed up royally and coughed up an answer TD...we bailed.  Maybe it was a poltergeist or something from 105 and they came out from under the stands. The season was dead so maybe the dead were commenting. I mean there was a rumor that Jimmy Hoffa was buried in one of the end zones at the old Giants Stadium. I don’t know. Anything is possible. Except GG being a successful head coach at UA. That’s a bridge too far. Oh damn....there I go being negative again. 

• Haha 3

On 12/17/2021 at 3:23 PM, Dane96 said:

Whoa.  He canned Sweeney?  If so I will guarantee you that wasn’t by choice. He’s a BFF of Gattuso.  My guess is that Benson said it’s your job or you fire Coaches.  I heard similar pressure was put on a certain hoops Coach, at least twice.  

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-football-parts-ways-with-NFL-veteran-Jim-16717527.php

• Like 1