UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

9 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Apparently there’s life in the team after all. Those bad starts gotta go. 

Yeah, I don't understand not taking the ball on the opening kickoff against a high-powered offense when you win the toss. Although it's working out today because FU has no D.

13 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

Yeah, I don't understand not taking the ball on the opening kickoff against a high-powered offense when you win the toss. Although it's working out today because FU has no D.

I thought they said Fordham won the toss, but I could be wrong. 

42 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Still watching and rooting for victory. 

Alas....another week and another loss. The curse of BensonGattuso continues. 3-15 for 21 and 22. So glad I didn’t buy tickets this year. 

At this pace he’ll be extending GG another three years. 

Edited by jimbo

18 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Alas....another week and another loss. The curse of BensonGattuso continues. 3-15 for 21 and 22. So glad I didn’t buy tickets this year. 

At this pace he’ll be extending GG another three years. 

I don't know about you but even if they pulled off the win I wouldn't be shouting from the rooftop about the nailbiter win over Fordham.

Expectations for these programs need to be raised across the board.

10 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Offense showed life, QB is solid but defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.  Those last 2 Fordham drives, I thought UA defense had gotten on the bus already and forgot game was still going on.

Let us recall that Bernard was such a defensive stud that he was plucked out of an obscure South Carolina High School gig by his good buddy GG to get him back into the college ranks. And we pay the price......

So glad I didnt waste my time trying to watch this game for a second. The ESPN app had UA at about 92% to win late in the game. How the Bing do you choke in the 4th quarter that badly to Fordham?

Cant wait to see the article in the paper tomorrow with a positive spin saying it was within a score, and games like this we should win, followed by throwing a few players under the bus for small mistakes they made. Blah. Another loss to blame solely on inept leadership.

The definition of grabbing defeat from victories clutches.

Edited by godanesgo99