UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Eh, Casey Stadium is nicer. The only thing they may have better than us is the location/quality of the FB locker rooms.

EDIT: Just as I had guessed, this thing opened when I was 14. Yeah, that's ancient and it looks like it.

Edited by Eli
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Eli said:

Eh, Casey Stadium is nicer. The only thing they may have better than us is the location/quality of the FB locker rooms.

EDIT: Just as I had guessed, this thing opened when I was 14. Yeah, that's ancient and it looks like it.

Anyone see the national QB numbers?  Poff is 6th in pretty much every category.  If he keeps it up, he has a very good shot at the Jerry Rice Award

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Anyone see the national QB numbers?  Poff is 6th in pretty much every category.  If he keeps it up, he has a very good shot at the Jerry Rice Award

He's 6th but the top-rated Freshman in NCAA Passing Efficiency. Of the five quarterbacks on the watch list of Oct. 20, Idaho's and Albany's are the only ones with more than one Division I win.

However, the Idaho QB is ranked fifth and listed as a sophomore, but still on the watch list - must be  a redshirt

edit:Poff named CAA ROW for the 5th time

Edited by UAalum72
  • Thanks 2

I had to look it up. Our defense has given up NINE touchdowns on plays of more than 35 yards, five runs and four passes, in seven games against FCS opposition. That doesn't count three more such plays and a punt return against Baylor. That's a lot of chasing runners who have gotten thru or around the secondary.

Elon has scored two such, and given up two. I guess that means they're not a quick-strike, big-play team. We've scored four, including two Sibley runs.

Sagarin favors Elon by 13, Massey by 10 (31%), RealtimeRPI by 16 (19%)

• Like 1

Looks like the GG clan is reverting to form. Bulldogs vs Vols soon. What’s with the short kickoffs and out of bounds kickoff? Last game of my FloFootball subscription…cancelled it. 

All I want for Christmas is a new head coach….but will probably get a big lump of coal. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tnehurley said:

Last Elon TD called back. Still 24-3. Either way, yes, we are outclassed.

Yeah, weird. I checked the live stats and it was 30-3, then checked just now and 24-3. Watching UG Tennessee.