UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #14: 12/9/23 - 10PM EST at #4 Idaho (FCS Playoffs Quarterfinals)

1 minute ago, GreatDanes06 said:

I totally forgot they have to come back here next year...they will be out for blood.

I think that game is in Idaho. Either way, Kibbie Dome is over rated. They brought the noise and we said 'we can't hear you'.

BTW. This thread is up to 23 pages. That has to be a new record in the past 10 years for a game thread. Our FB and MBB programs have been pretty lack luster the past decade. Nice to see so much excitement about the athletic program again.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DanesRGood said:

Defense let up 3 points in the second half other then the 3 in garbage time. Awesome performance by them. 

Idaho board saying better team lost. I don't think so.  Check the scoreboard. 🤣

I was fully ready to pay them their due if we lost in a competitive game but seeing them trying to say that they lost because of coaching or because of their age is just a cop out. Only a few of them admit UA is worthy of a win. Let them suck on this loss until next fall.

• Like 2

SDSU is going to tear the mutts a new azzzhole next week.

Just like Idaho did? hahahaha.

Considering that SDSU beat Villanova by only a little - I expect a fully competitive game. But regardless, we're playing with a MOUNTAIN of house money. #whynotus?

If we lose? This season was a RESOUNDING success.
If we win? SUCCESS!

We're in a no-lose situation.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

That Halloween gag of coming to practice dressed as Poff is pretty funny. Good for him indeed. Hopefully these big playoff wins bring him some more uber talented players he can make into winners and keep us in the playoff hunt year in, year out.

Also, in that pic, Poff has a massive ball(s) between his legs. That 3rd and 5 run was LeGit!

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1