UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #14: 12/9/23 - 10PM EST at #4 Idaho (FCS Playoffs Quarterfinals)

54 minutes ago, MRuler 79 said:

What are they going to do turn around and fly back out tomorrow? They should of stayed out there and practiced outdoors. 

Evidently they have landed in Albany. Stupid decision. 

Edited by Eli

4 minutes ago, ctdanes said:

If I had to guess it wasn’t up to the school 

That makes sense...probably state pinching pennies. That'd be a shame. Tire our kids out and lose the game. 

Edited by Eli

44 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Still not one persona from what can I see on Idaho tip their cap to us. Lmao...rarely has a win felt better. You can smell their arrogance all the way in NC. 

Such a shame their offense “spuddered” all second half. Looking forward to “mashing” them again next fall in that glorified tuna can 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, olddog71 said:

They probably returned to NY for the campus food.

That's another bad decision. After they got rid of Wendy's and Tim Horton's in the campus center, it all went downhill! I think we had the only Tim Horton's this side of Buffalo. 

3 hours ago, Eli said:

That makes sense...probably state pinching pennies. That'd be a shame. Tire our kids out and lose the game. 

State has nothing to do with it.  Could be the NCAA...I doubt it.  I have a feeling this was a school decision, including the coaching staff.  Not great IMHO.  Historically, schools that do this are up against the wall.  I think Maine decided to stay out west one year.   I also blame the NCAA.  Having a game that late, we should have gotten the saturday slot.