UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #14: 12/9/23 - 10PM EST at #4 Idaho (FCS Playoffs Quarterfinals)

8 hours ago, Clickclack said:

It's true and let's face it...that's a great team on the other side, game not over

WE are young too. Poff a sophomore, Griff a Freshman, two starting O linemen freshman.  Many other underclassman playing a lot!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Normally I'm an extremely reserve person. But I'm thrilled we beat those cocky guys. 

Was a very even game but the better team won.  Period.  Defense played very well.  Offense did enough.  

Need to play error free ball to have a shot next week.  

If SDSU blew out Nova, I would say our journey ends Friday night.  But Nova hung in there giving them a tougher game than usual and we smacked Nova 31-10 so there is hope.

• Like 2

Unlike most of you die hards who stayed up to the end; I went to bed in the 4th QTR and listened to Roger on the radio. I thought Roger was going to have a heart attack ; I thought I was too. Anyhow, Roger said UA would be flying back to Albany last night arriving @ 9AM this morning???

A couple of you mentioned you though UA going right to SouthD??

Anyone hear if they are back or somewhere between Idaho & SouthD.

Anyhow, I AGREE awesome game. UA UKNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

51 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Unlike most of you die hards who stayed up to the end; I went to bed in the 4th QTR and listened to Roger on the radio. I thought Roger was going to have a heart attack ; I thought I was too. Anyhow, Roger said UA would be flying back to Albany last night arriving @ 9AM this morning???

A couple of you mentioned you though UA going right to SouthD??

Anyone hear if they are back or somewhere between Idaho & SouthD.

Anyhow, I AGREE awesome game. UA UKNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What are they going to do turn around and fly back out tomorrow? They should of stayed out there and practiced outdoors. 

Also just rewatched bits and pieces. The vast majority of Idaho plays were simply out routes. Blown coverage on that first TD but the defense actually played really well. Got home to the QB when it mattered most too.

the offense also made some halftime… errr 3/4 time adjustments. 200 yards in the 4th and 460 for the game. 

Poffs run at the end was legit. Can’t teach toughness like that