UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #14: 12/9/23 - 10PM EST at #4 Idaho (FCS Playoffs Quarterfinals)

1 minute ago, haggyland said:

So happy the semifinals isn't just the Big Sky and the Dakotas.

But seriously - what's in the water over there? The high plains region of the US just absolutely owns FCS football - until now.

3 hours ago, Eli said:

I think that game is in Idaho. Either way, Kibbie Dome is over rated. They brought the noise and we said 'we can't hear you'.

BTW. This thread is up to 23 pages. That has to be a new record in the past 10 years for a game thread. Our FB and MBB programs have been pretty lack luster the past decade. Nice to see so much excitement about the athletic program again.

It's great this year to return to read and post.

6 hours ago, alum73 said:

I thought I heard Gatusso say that in the post game

Based on Flightaware data, the plane that flew our team to the game departed the Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport at 3:20 AM PST today and is scheduled to arrive in Albany International Airport at 12:24 PM EST (Now scheduled to arrive 11:39 AM EST, the plane has departed KSLC). The plane has made a technical stop at Salt Lake City for fuel and catering pick up.  

Some of the University staff and others that accompanied the team had cause to come back to Albany, whether that included the team, do not know.

Edited by cwdickens
update

2 minutes ago, Stonewall D said:

Richmond fan here. I watched the game, start to finish.  You all are for real.  You are the class of the CAA.  You have a tough, gritty team.  You have made the league better.  You have made us proud.  Now, you have unfinished business. You won the CAA, now go shock the world.  

I always thought you were a UA fan hah. Good stuff!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Eli said:

With last nights win, the Danes matched the 1997 Danes of the D2 Eastern Football Conference for most wins in program history at 11. One more win and these Danes set a new record.

It was 1977's team that beat Hampden-Sydney in the NCAA D3 quarterfinal then lost to champ Widener in the semis 33-15.

6 hours ago, Eli said:

But seriously - what's in the water over there? The high plains region of the US just absolutely owns FCS football - until now.

There’s more money than you think and these are their flagship schools so they get the most financial investment.  It’s not broken up into several schools like most states