UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stadium: Architecture, Engineering, and Design AWARDED!

Thank you NY, MA, and CA...the absolute horror shows of states to contract with.

What a shocker. Never would have guessed.

Bottom line folks, this thing's going up! I think I'm heading down a few days a week

and bringing a lawn chair, so I can watch the construction. Will they allow me to bring a cooler?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom line folks, this thing's going up! I think I'm heading down a few days a week

and bringing a lawn chair, so I can watch the construction. Will they allow me to bring a cooler?

My question is will there be a webcam we can follow, or will I have to get DP to pin a thread for pictures?

My question is will there be a webcam we can follow, or will I have to get DP to pin a thread for pictures?

We should contact whomever is the media person for athletics and ask them.. buy a cheap $50 webcam and set it up.. though I'm sure they'd have to pay for bandwidth....

Two "anti" letters in today's T-U sports.

I love the article from this student who Iorizzo quoted in his article. Especially this quote....."...$6 million tuition dollars are being used..."

It's like talking to a brick wall with these people. If they only took the same passion and focused it on the State Pols that keep cutting SUNY funding they might just make an actual difference. Instead they waste everyone's time, including their own on a non-issue.

Furman just announced the construction of a large football building that will includes suites, etc..

I thought I'd post it just to give an idea of how much other FCS schools charge for naming opportunities and suite rentals.

http://www2.furman.edu/sites/becausefurmanmatters/AthleticExcellence/Documents/footballplan.pdf

aming Opportunities Available

Player Lounge .............................................................................$50,000

Equipment Room.......................................................................$25,000

Equipment Room O!ce ........................................................$10,000

Training Room O!ces (2 available)...................................$10,000

Exam Room................................................................................. $10,000

Conference Room A..........................................................$75,000

Conference Room B..........................................................$50,000

South Outdoor Plaza ...................................................$50,000

Assistant Coaches O!ces (7 available) .................$50,000

Posi ti on Meeti ng Rooms ( 6 avai l abl e)...................... $50,000

Reception Area ................................................................. $25,000

Club Level Seating Area Nameing Rights.................................................$500,000

Club Level

! Minimum annual contribution to Paladin Club of $1,500

! $500 per seat annually – reserved seat, ticket included

! Limit of four (4) seats per $1,500 donation

! One (1) prime parking spot

Club Amenities:

! Premium parking

! Club Level access

! Climate controlled lounge area with upscale furnishings

! Flat screen high-definition televisions

! Reserved covered outdoor seating with comfortable, oversized theater-style chairs

! Outdoor overhead ceiling fans and convection heating system

! Concessions available for purchase on Club Level

! Easy Club Level elevator and restroom access

! Accessible seating

President's Suite Area Nameing Rights.................................................$500,000

Premier Seating

The ultimate seat in Paladin Stadium. Enjoy the game from a deluxe climate-controlled environment. Outstanding views of

the field from all seats. Comfortable entertainment areas for family, friends and clients. Premium parking allows for easy

Suite and Club Level access through Heritage Hall.

Suite Level

! $200,000 for five (5) years usage (Payable at $40,000 per year over five (5 ) years)

! Suite is permanently named for initial donor(s)

! First right of refusal to rent in year six (6) for $20,000 annually

! Twelve (12) premium seats with season tickets

! Four (4) premium parking spots

Suite Amenities:

! Premium parking

! Private Suite Level access

! Private climate controlled entertainment area with stylish interior

! Flat screen high-definition television

! Covered outdoor seating with comfortable, oversized theater-style chairs

! Outdoor overhead ceiling fans and convection heating system

! Secured storage cabinet for personal items

! In-suite personalized catering available (cost not included in suite lease)

! Easy Suite Level elevator and restroom access

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heading towards the end of March.... who's got a guess on when the shovels hit the ground.

With your connections, maybe you can get up on top of the PE building to take the pics.... better view

with panoramic view!

Archived