UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cremo nichols leave...

1 hour ago, uofalbany said:

They fled like a bunch of ungrateful Bings.  Guarantee they want to be known after their college days for

being Seminoles and Wildcats.  We'll be lucky to hear the name UAlbany at any point.

Thats why both still visit UA and post UA focused material all over social media.

• Like 1

Eh. Who cares. These guys will never be on Jamar's, Peters or Sam's level. These guys never won anything so we didn't lose much. In 25 years, people will remember #31, #12 and #14 fondly still. #3/#24 and #13 will go the way of other past players who no one remembers unless they go digging through the history books.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got blown by on defense.  That will be his Achilles.  Same with the whole Nova squad.  Wish him the best.

Nichols isn’t even looking like he’s going in.  Fully dressed and doesn’t have the warmups odd. Hope to see him play 

Jus saw that.  Awesome.  Anyone saying this isn’t good for Albany is insane. I’m still not happy they left...but we have two kids that are first guys or so off the bench for the national champs and a top ranked ACC team.  Brown did a great job getting and coaching these kids.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, uofalbany said:

It boggles my mind that they ended up in the ACC and the Big East.  Especially Nichols.

I'm not surprised. That seems to be the way the NCAA wanted this to go. The "liitle guys" become a farm system for the power conference teams. I'm not annoyed at the guys who left but I am at the system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dane96 said:

Jus saw that.  Awesome.  Anyone saying this isn’t good for Albany is insane. I’m still not happy they left...but we have two kids that are first guys or so off the bench for the national champs and a top ranked ACC team.  Brown did a great job getting and coaching these kids.  

I'm happy to get the mentions but that's about it.

For those who don't care, lol, Cremo played 18 min and Nichols 17 min, not exactly garbage time so they are in the regular rotation, I think due to their experience on relatively young teams.  Cremo ends up with 10 pts on 3 for 5 from 3 (1 of 2 at line, still missing some of those for some reason). Nichols had 3 pts on 1 of 5( 0 for 3 from 3) and a team high 3 TO. All 3 were him getting in lane, jumping, and no where to throw it over bigger, longer guys.  His handle bringing it upcourt was very good against a power 5 team in FL. Weird part was him seeming to be very engaged in the game and his teammates, something that was amiss last season. Maybe you need a fresh start sometimes mentally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1