UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

1 hour ago, alum73 said:

Make your check out to the University at Albany Foundation.

I will.  It will be the money I usually spend on my 4 gold seats for football.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UAFAN said:

I will.  It will be the money I usually spend on my 4 gold seats for football.

So it's a wash.

My concern is that if the athletic department doesn't use the recent run of success to raise money, the program may slip back down the mountain. Albany, as far as lacrosse, goes is definitely way, way behind the vast majority of programs in terms of support and facilities. Even the guys just down the road did a major upgrade.

• Like 2

New facilities would be nice, but...it all comes down to money. Our endowment isn’t even on the same planet as theirs. Hamilton is over a Billion. That translates to more wealthy alum and donors willing to part with millions of dollars to have their name stamped on a building. If I ever hit a big ass powerball jackpot we will have the “Jimbo Mega Sports Complex” on campus. Until then, I do what I can and it’s not going to make a noticeable dent in the needed funds. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo said:

New facilities would be nice, but...it all comes down to money. Our endowment isn’t even on the same planet as theirs. Hamilton is over a Billion. That translates to more wealthy alum and donors willing to part with millions of dollars to have their name stamped on a building. If I ever hit a big ass powerball jackpot we will have the “Jimbo Mega Sports Complex” on campus. Until then, I do what I can and it’s not going to make a noticeable dent in the needed funds. 

You and me no...you me and as we continue grow, our closest couple of thousand of friends over years will start to add up.

great piece on WMHT ... absolutely love when our players/coaches get off campus to visit area schools ... great to see athletes of solid character speaking with our youth ... win.win

• Like 3