UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saints big test

"Fake" coaches poll? Bob you are pretty funny. Again, Siena beat Albany again this year. Get over it!! You had your chance and blew it. Next year will even be worse after the Danes lose Wilson. Kenny, Ubiles, Franklin will only get better and Clarence Jackson will be another superfrosh. I fear that the games will become less of a contest as Siena loads up on talent.

BTW, when is the last time you beat Vermont on their home court? Oh, that's right....never. We bitch slapped them last year in Catamount country. Good luck trying to win the AE title.

Why don't you slinky back to your board instead of looking for trouble here. I don't usually advocate censoring posters but I think you are ripe for it, as it's obviously your only intent is to start a fight. Isn't there someone you can pick a fight with on your board? There is much to fight about there, as you have lost 5-8 and the ship is sinking and the sky is falling.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Fake" coaches poll? Bob you are pretty funny. Again, Siena beat Albany again this year. Get over it!! You had your chance and blew it. Next year will even be worse after the Danes lose Wilson. Kenny, Ubiles, Franklin will only get better and Clarence Jackson will be another superfrosh. I fear that the games will become less of a contest as Siena loads up on talent.

BTW, when is the last time you beat Vermont on their home court? Oh, that's right....never. We bitch slapped them last year in Catamount country. Good luck trying to win the AE title.

Nice picture you paint there, but not exactly reality.

We'll load up again with talent. UAlbany has already signed almost its entire 07-08 class, and what will happen with all of Siena's talent? Thinking they have superior skills to anyone else, they'll bolt Loudonville and head to places like Miami and Pittsburgh.

You think this Siena homers (aka. Saints73) realizes that their one and only low post threat, which Gifford manhandled in his limited time is out of eligibility?

Again, you can have the one game early in December. We will take the whole season. We take the respect that comes with an ESPN bracketbuster game. Gee, funny you mention Vermont. What happened after Siena beat Vermont last year? Nothing? You had a decent regular season and lost your FIRST conference tournament game on your home court. BTW, losing a conference tournament game on their home court is ALSO something UA has NEVER done.

What happened after UA beat Vermont last season for the second time in 3 games. We went to the NCAA tournament with a winning record.(21 wins to be exact) I don't think the Saints have accomplished that since before UA went division 1. BTW, I don't think anyone will complain that UA beat Vermont here twice instead of in Vermont to go to the NCAA's. After all, UA earned home court advantage last year due to the whole season results, not just the 1 or 2 games you aints fans want to focus on.

Also speaking of things that teams earned over the season to date games and NOT just one game, lets get back to bracketbuster. Albany has now been selected to TWO bracketbusters while the aints have been selected to ZERO. That is right . Zero.

Lastly, I take the fact that you are now predicting next season to mean you have conceded this season.

saints73 - relax take a deep breath

Siena is 6-5 in a power conference and have 4 games coming against 320+ RPI teams - throw in a game against powerhouse JMU (RPI 298) your guaranteed 5 more overall wins and atleast a total of 10 MAAC wins.

Do you still wonder why .500 Fran scheduled NJIT twice, or are you just dumb.

You should stay on your own board and try to quiet the mutiny by the Siena Loyalists.

They're taking shots at everyone maybe that's why you bailed out and came over here, for your safety.

Bocedid, get the facts straight. I didn't start this thread or pick a fight. I came to this board to see what the Danes fans reaction was to the game against Boise State. What I found was a thread by SOME fans who continue to obsess about Siena. Face it, you will always have an inferiority complex or else you wouldn't continue to talk about Siena and would focus on the Danes season and hopes of winning the AE.

Bocedid, get the facts straight. I didn't start this thread or pick a fight. I came to this board to see what the Danes fans reaction was to the game against Boise State. What I found was a thread by SOME fans who continue to obsess about Siena. Face it, you will always have an inferiority complex or else you wouldn't continue to talk about Siena and would focus on the Danes season and hopes of winning the AE.

saints73,

This discussion over here began because certain Siena fans were making disrespectful remarks about UAlbany on your site. Please get the sequence straight. Nobody really made any comments over here about you until today.

Go look at the RPI thread on your board and the disbelief that UA is ranked higher RPI then you and then tell me who is obsessed. You truly are to stupid to argue with as you continually open mouth, insert foot. Go home!

saints73 - the Albany Cup is nothing why don't you stop by SEFCU and see what a Regular Season Conference Championship and a Conference Tournament Championship from the same season looks like.

Being that Saints Fans live in the past you probably got a picture from last century. If you behave yourself we'll even let you touch it.

When's your next nationally televised game?

How many times does Siena have to beat SUNY before some of the posters on this board drop the disparaging remarks. Siena beat SUNY this year....get over it! How can you guys (some not all) still talk trash? You lost!

BTW, despite our record, our RPI is still better. HAHAHAHA.

http://www.collegeinsider.com/rpi/

The *coach's* RPI rating is higher for Siena, but the regular RPI is not. I'm not going to say that one index is more valid than the other, but to boast of Siena's great RPI superiority is a bit fallacious.

BPG will be epic!

S$

saints73 - for you........ read it and weep!!!!

Thu Feb 1 Siena vs. (325) Iona

Sun Feb 4 Siena vs. (318) St. Peter's

Fri Feb 9 Siena vs. (325) Iona

Sun Feb 11 Siena vs. (318) St. Peter's

Wed Feb 14 Siena vs. (256) Fairfield

Sat Feb 17 Siena vs. (299) James Madison

Know that a tough MAAC schedule!!!!!! I guess the Bracketbuster people wanted to keep Siena in their comfort zone - so they matched you with JMU at 299.

Surprising amount of vitrol considering Siena Tony gave us that great Raffa video this week.

You guys are free to trade barbs with Saints fans if you want. At this point of the season, in a conference race and with an ESPN game coming I could care less what they think or say about us.

You guys are free to trade barbs with Saints fans if you want. At this point of the season, in a conference race and with an ESPN game coming I could care less what they think or say about us.

Thanks. Those were 2 of the facts pointed out to the saints fan dumb enough to come over here talking about some game 59 days ago.

I only speak for myself, but sometimes it is good to take a break from going to games and planning trips for other games to give more facts to the saints fans. They seem to have a limited knowledge of the facts.

Archived