UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton/UA Game Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get this file to post. I have the recording from Real Player and YouTube will take that format.

Need a little help, I'm looking in your direction PickFess Video. Maybe AH31 has some tricks up his sleeve.

Let me know by PM if you can help the cause.

FH!

Ok I can't get this clip up and I can't post on the AE board, could someone let them know that it has nothing to do with my UA Education just the lack of a conversion program.

Bosiy check your email. Fessler where are you?

FH!

Ok I can't get this clip up and I can't post on the AE board, could someone let them know that it has nothing to do with my UA Education just the lack of a conversion program.

FH!

There's nothing to convert this format......I can't say I've ever worked/seen an .irv file.

FH!

There's nothing to convert this format......I can't say I've ever worked/seen an .irv file.

Some people are saying you can burn it as a video file through Real Player onto a CD, then rip the CD as a WMV or other file. I just cant do that with this computer here.

Not sure this was mentioned, but isn't it great that we held Bingo to less than 20 points in the first half? I loved the defensive effort in this one.

After looking at the stat sheet, a couple of things stand out: 1) Bingo dominated the offensive glass. 2) 17 assists for us and 15 for Bingo--nice!

I also liked the fact that we only took ten 3-pointers; this is more like it for our team. Most of them looked like pretty good looks also (didn't hurt that we were 60% including Lillis' bank shot).

I've no idea what the result would be, but if we face Bingo again in the tournament, the intrigue leading up to the game would be priceless. Regarding the video, TW3 usually replays the games a couple of times, so all you locals cue up your devices!

Peace out (and I really mean that Kevin Broadus),

S€

Archived