UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big NEWS

I'm even more impressing having watched this clip....he sounds wise beyond his years, seems to really have his head on straight. Well spoken, articulate....glad he's going to be playing this year. We should have our go to player and have everyone fit in around him. Should be a nice scoring punch with Timmy.

I know this is all speculative right now, but what impact does his immediate eligibility have on the conference and our record? I'm thinking his contribution should have with an additional couple of wins. I was originally thinking around .500 plus or minus a game or two....I'm definitely thinking winning record now.

The Gazette

Can't wait to see Will play, coach really thinks/talks highly of what he can bring to the team and not playing his addition down. Hopefully his adjustment to the team goes well and they can be a cohesive unit on the court. If they can do that, then I think we have a chance to have a good season, better then we expected.

Watching the youtube clip he minds me a lot of Lillis. I would expect him to do all the little things that Brian did last year. I wasn't expecting much going into this season but now I think we are going to surprise some people. Can't wait to read about the P&G scrimage. Wish I could be there. GD06 have fun up there drink one for me.

Archived