UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ UNH

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive had enough. everyones got to put their "relationship" with you know who to the side and look at what he has done with his teams the past 3 seasons.

we should have fun playing in the play in game this year.

so where has metcalf been? is he in the dog house already

This is truly disgusting basketball....WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET SOMEONE ON THIS TEAM WHO CAN CONSISTENTLY SHOOT/SCORE THE ROCK? How many years have we been talking about this? 8pts in the first 9 minutes...? They can't even manage 1 point a minute...

How many more painful nights left until the final bell rings on this disastrous season?

maybe im just in the minority here but there are no positives to take from this.

hear me out here...siena is coming off 2 back to back ncaa tournaments. lets say they suffered two sub .500 seasons in a row following that and then jump out to a 5-13 start. that would be absolutely unacceptable and people will be calling for mcafferys head. how would that be different or wrong than what a lot of people are feeling here???

it may be that i have followed pro sports and major college teams all my life before i started following albany basketball (mid major small conference) and the way you think there is if your team is bad the first thing they do is shake up the coaching staff

maybe im just in the minority here but there are no positives to take from this.

hear me out here...siena is coming off 2 back to back ncaa tournaments. lets say they suffered two sub .500 seasons in a row following that and then jump out to a 5-13 start. that would be absolutely unacceptable and people will be calling for mcafferys head. how would that be different or wrong than what a lot of people are feeling here???

it may be that i have followed pro sports and major college teams all my life before i started following albany basketball (mid major small conference) and the way you think there is if your team is bad the first thing they do is shake up the coaching staff

You dont deal with adversity well.

Team sucks...DEAL with it. I would be shocked if they fired coach...deal with it (we dont have the money, and frankly I dont think he deserves to be fired).

That said...I WANT TO SEE THE CONTINUED PRESENCE OF OUR ROOKIES...NOW!

This is truly disgusting basketball....WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET SOMEONE ON THIS TEAM WHO CAN CONSISTENTLY SHOOT/SCORE THE ROCK? How many years have we been talking about this? 8pts in the first 9 minutes...? They can't even manage 1 point a minute...

How many more painful nights left until the final bell rings on this disastrous season?

bosiy do you notice a trend????

every preseason we hear the coach say this is our best perimiter shooting team yet! same old tag line, same old result garbage.

every preseason we hear the coach say this is our best perimiter shooting team yet! same old tag line, same old result garbage.

Every season huh....how long have you been following UA hoops?

You dont deal with adversity well.

Team sucks...DEAL with it. I would be shocked if they fired coach...deal with it (we dont have the money, and frankly I dont think he deserves to be fired).

That said...I WANT TO SEE THE CONTINUED PRESENCE OF OUR ROOKIES...NOW!

as a die hard mets fan and season tix holder i deal with it pretty well. i just dont understand how others can take it so well. like i said before maybe its because of the small school mentality

Every season huh....how long have you been following UA hoops?

from the 04-05 season. what does it matter. are you going to take every word i say literally? let me refrase that then.... the past 2 seasons.

Dane96 are you trying to say i am not a real albany fan???? because u have followed the program longer than i have doesnt make you a bigger or better fan than i am.

I'm gonna try to state this as delicately as possible....We were told that Jake would be a good shooter (3pt), he redshirted last season...Fact is he can't hit water falling out of a boat (19% on the season)...I know Logan is still no where near ready as he's coming back from sitting out a year but he's shooting 28%....Barazza was recruited to be a shooter....33% this year...31% last year.....

There is a serious disconnect with what's happening on the court and what hype was....who's evaluating this talent?

Small school mentality...SERIOUSLY WISE-UP A BIT.

It has nothing to do with small school mentality, it has to do with understanding that: A) life aint always fair; B) you cant win every year; and C) sometimes things dont work out. Right now, it has nothing to do with small school mentality; you think COACH, the staff, and the players like this? It happens. It happens all the time in real life and in Sports.

Were you around when the school shat the bed for years? You think we as fans and the players and coaches liked it? You know how embarrasing it was to go to a game at BU with my buddy who starred at Brandeis and hear him say, "JEESH...my DIII team would smoke you guys." YOU KNOW WHAT...COACH, THE SCHOOL, and many HARDCORE FANS STUCK WITH THIS TEAM.

And if you are a diehard Mets fan and season ticket holder...I presume you have called for the heads of the entire front office and staff since, oh, 1986 (but for the 2000 season)?!?!

Archived