UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA vs Stony Brook

Senior Night, last home game of the year, and my final night wearing the cape! I hope CB does the right thing and starts Giff...he deserves it. We played SB surprisingly close in Stony Brook, so it'll be interesting to see how this game plays out, and if we can carry over the momentum from the other night. As we have seen, we can hang with anybody on any given night if we show up. Should be a good game!

I'm definitely gonna give it up..I was hoping someone would step up this year and I'd give it to them, but I really haven't seen anyone...I think I'm gonna give it to the Athletic Department, and have them hopefully do some contest or something with it next year to garner interest in the squad...maybe do a superfan contest or something

UVM is a very fine program, but part of me is rooting for the 5th consecutive year of newer AE members winning the whole enchilada.

I can understand that but I don't want it to be SB or Bing. Part of the reason is Tommy Brenton has been on his way to being my least favorite America East player.

UVM is a very fine program, but part of me is rooting for the 5th consecutive year of newer AE members winning the whole enchilada.

I can understand that but I don't want it to be SB or Bing. Part of the reason is Tommy Brenton has been on his way to being my least favorite America East player.

Same here....I'll point you to the last game where he mocked Brett and it was caught on camera...totally unnecessary...they only way I can explain it is a face we used to do in second grade while calling someone a r#$Ard......he did it right in Giff face.

I posted this on the AE board.....

Congrats to most of the SB team and coach Piekiell...I know the road for him to respectability has been long...it was a hard fought game. I hope we meet you again in Hartford.

El-Amin is a phenomenal player...nothing but the utmost respect for this kid...there was nothing we could do to stop this kid. On the last play...Billy right in his face and he hits a tough fade away....great player...our league will miss him. Again, congrats to SB for getting to 20 wins...If I'm not mistaken, it's your first time.

As for the rest of this post...I make NO APOLOGIZE for what I'm about to say...

NO BIGGER PIECE OF SH* T SCUM BAG IN THE COUNTRY THEN TOMMY BRENTON...this piece of trash constantly stoops to the lowest common denominator to get under the skin of the opposition...he flopped the entire game...jawing and cussing at fans and UA players. I wouldn't shed a tear if someone broke this *** h*les legs with a crowbar.

Archived