UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Cornell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game notes are up. Listed starters are:

Black

Aronhalt

Moore

Devlin

Puk

Top Reserves:

Iati

Tartt

Tim

Lindfors

Metcalf

Allen

Last time we started a Juco in his first game was Hastings?

Looks like I called the starters ;) I have to believe Moore is there for his lock down defensive ability, or so we hear from the coach.

I thought we had a 9 man rotation? I count 11? Or is it going to be 9 depending on the game and 2 guys are going to sit some games and play others?

Also, Cape, I'll take a few clips and compile them into a video so some of you out of town folks can at least get some hard footage of the players. I don't think I'd be breaking any rules since it's not for profit, etc.

Their top four reserves from last years team are also all back, not to mention a UMASS and Kentucky transfers coming on-line this season.

The Kentucky and UMass transfers (Coury and Groebe) both played for Cornell last year. They are among their four best returning reserves. In addition to the four graduated starters, Cornell also lost their #1 reserve (Reeves) and another key reserve (Tyler).

I don't think there are any rules against video. For sure half a dozen parents or more are taping football. The Iatis used to set up a tripod.

Unless the game's on T-W Cable I don't know what they could do.

That was precisely my thinking as well. I'm not making money off of this (nor would I ever want to, I just love photography/videography).

Archived