UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Cornell

danezone has nothing listed under live events. wonderful... we've taken two steps back. hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.

Yeah do you guys usually stream the games or? Our athletic department was saying Albany told them they are not providing any video, I know our radio guy will be online on wvbr.cm

You guys might luck out, our only returning starter from last year who was going to be our starting point guard is likely out of the game after spraining his ankle last week

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

danezone has nothing listed under live events. wonderful... we've taken two steps back. hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.

Yeah do you guys usually stream the games or? Our athletic department was saying Albany told them they are not providing any video, I know our radio guy will be online on wvbr.cm

You guys might luck out, our only returning starter from last year who was going to be our starting point guard is likely out of the game after spraining his ankle last week

Hah I hope your wrong about your athletic dept saying we wont have a video feed. If it is true we are truly pathetic.

Also it is wrong for us to keep that danezone link up when there is no live events listed. if i were to sign up they would pocket my 10 bucks and id get nothing. so if there is anyone that runs the website and reads this, TAKE DOWN THE DANEZONE LINK AND STOP STEALING PEOPLES MONEY!

I've just confirmed with the Athletic Department that the DaneZone WILL be up and running for the game tonight. Hopefully the quality will be better than previous seasons. It has improved each year since I started watching it and I've been told that their current tests show improvement over last year.

I've just confirmed with the Athletic Department that the DaneZone WILL be up and running for the game tonight. Hopefully the quality will be better than previous seasons. It has improved each year since I started watching it and I've been told that their current tests show improvement over last year.

You RGood!

Thanks

T-U pregame story Danes put last year in past

From the basketball pullout section

Looking for a turnaround

On the women

Getting aggressive

Comparing the two local D-I coaches

Ghosts of successes past

League previews Men Women

UAlbany basketball hopes to get big boost from Down Under in season-opener vs. Cornell Troy Record

Looking forward to getting things started. Don't forget to look for Mid-Majority's Kyle Whelliston tonight.

Misc-KyleWhelliston.jpg

It's nice he's kicking off the season in Albany- the more pub the better! Put up a quick preview on PAGN: http://pagn.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/know-thy-enemy-cornell/

Awesome writeup Doc, glad to have you on board at PAGN!

Nice write-up. One thing about the announcer having an easier night if Wroblewski doesn't play tonight. His back-up's name is Asafo-Adjei. Pick your poison there.

Contrary to what were in the game notes, the Gazette today said the four man rotation off the bench would be Tim, Lindfors, Metcalf and Watts. Wondering if Watts can get time as either PG or the SF. I guess we'll see tonight.

http://rushthecourt.net/2010/11/12/rtc-live-cornell-albany/

Rush the court was going to live blog from the game but they said "Ed. note - Albany does not allow live-blogging, so please check back tomorrow for a recap of this game from our reporter on the scene. Sorry about the mishap.]"

First Albany wasnt going to provide live video now they dont allow live blogging? What is going on? I dont understand that, they are just trying to publicize the game

Who knows about the live blogging thing.... never heard anything about it.

UAlbany has offered live stats, live video, and live radio coverage for the last

handful of years minimum.... and it all continues this year, including tonight.

I'm not sure what the confusion has been about here.

Looks like the ladies are going to take down Brown.

Up 9 with a minute and half left.

Archived