UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake up and smell the roses!!!!

People want and Indoor Track or indoor multi purpose training facility.

Softball and Baseball need upgraded facilities.

SEFCU is a joke, needs tons of upgrades

Fallon Field and the Field Hockey need upgrades (look under the bleachers at John Fallon Field - Incomplete)

Now you're worried about FB walking to the Stadium which is just in Phase 1

I don't even know how to respond to this. When was I complaining about this? It was a question and you need to relax.

This is bound to happen. I've seen it at other places.

There will be 10x the number of new fans that come out to support the athletic department because of an increased committment to football than the number of fans that walk away because they feel their non-revenue sport has been slighted.

Its just reality. Football and basketball are king in college athletics.

Does that mean second deck going up is close...seeing how they are closing in the tower?

I would think once they get the "skin" on the concourse then they probably won't need the geenie lifts under there anymore.

I just donated again 5 minutes ago online and like all of my previous donations they say the same thing. I choose "other" for the purpose and then write

"Football stadium only"

How do we really know that our donations are going to be put towards what we write in the other?

I have a stack of thank you letters from Coach Ford so I know the money is getting to football. A few reference the stadium.

thanks that's awesome

Coach Ford hand writes thank yous to every person that donates a $1 to the football program.

Class Act all the way.

any idea what those white boxes contain in the visitor and south end-zone areas? There are a lot of them.

They're not 'boxes', they're plastic bags (or wrapping), a closeup shows 'Liberty Tire Recycling' on the side. Since the field is already down can the rubber fill be used for something else? Is that going to be a ground cover under the temporary bleachers, or part of the material for walkways around the complex?

fordfield051020133.jpg

Edited by UAalum72