UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those opening in the press box windows.... or black glass?

Openings - I suspect that those will be windows that can be opened by the people in those suites and they'll go in last and be mounted from the inside. That a pure guess though.

The rest of the windows cannot be opened.

Awning style windows will go in those locations.

Awning windows going in today. Hopefully that means we're getting that much closer to the upper deck going on.

It also looks like they've made significant progress on the scoreboard footings. Hard to see though as the light pole is in the way and the picture isn't that great when you zoom in that far.

They're floating around out there.....

628x471.jpg

I believe he wanted to see future phases...perhaps I'm wrong...

Well, the first phase is not that far off from the original concept drawing.

I'd say this may be very close to what Phase 2 could look like. Lower bowl finished to the visitors side. Academic/Athletic building in the South endzone. Additional level on the press/luxury box.

125431.jpg

Phase 5 or 6 (finished)

b_125424.jpg

b_125413.jpg

Thanks for posting the Phase 2 picture. For some reason, that picture is the only one I haven't seen...interesting!

Just to be clear - that's what I think Phase II could look like. No one has ever confirmed that, nor do I think they know.