UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Hosting AE 12-13 Tournament

I thought there was a possession or two on defense late in the game when our crowd was as loud as I can remember. Playoff intensity tonight. Let's do it again tomorrow. :)

I thought the same thing. Fun to be a part of although I'm not sure I can repeat it. Not sure if I'll be able to talk tomorrow.

That was brutal, physcial, and a grind of a game, in other words, tournament basketball. Sam Rowley had almost half our free throw attempts tonight. It's nice having a low post presence. On the other hand, Maine hardly went inside at all which helped us.

Weird tech on Brown. It might have fired the team up but it didn't look like an intentional tech at all. Other than maybe leaving the coaching box I'm not sure what he said or did. A couple hours before I watched Hartford's coach do two hours of jumping jacks, windmills and a James Brown impression on the same sideline without a tech. Brown makes the Florida Gator chomp motion and gets a "T."

I knew Maine went a while without a basket in the second half, I didn't realize it was almost 8 minutes.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And still nothing on the TU's main page about UA.. but they do have a "Siena Surges for Senior" .. even though they lost today..

I refreshed my browser and got an article about our win and tomorrow's game. It's in the College Sports Blog page.

Edited by UA_MA_2000

And still nothing on the TU's main page about UA.. but they do have a "Siena Surges for Senior" .. even though they lost today..

I refreshed my browser and got an article about our win and tomorrow's game. It's in the College Sports Blog page.

But is it on the front page? I only see a siena day old story about their win on the front page. Hmm who knows.

But is it on the front page? I only see a siena day old story about their win on the front page. Hmm who knows.

Today's story: UAlbany steals victory

At least he didn't bring up the foul discrepancy

Someone said the technical was for giving the 'traveling' signal; kind of weird because that doesn't seem like much from 70 feet away, and I don't think refs can see well enough to lipread that far.

Edited by UAalum72

Someone said the technical was for giving the 'traveling' signal; kind of weird because that doesn't seem like much from 70 feet away, and I don't think refs can see well enough to lipread that far.

It would be nice if someone could ask the zebra's about it. Brown did give the traveling signal and was close to mid court, but if it was for that it was asburd as a bunch of coachs left the box this weekend and most games during the season without t's called and the Maine player did travel.