UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Hosting AE 12-13 Tournament

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will any of these games be broadcasted on national TV?

All are on ESPN3

Coach Brown and someone else bought 400 tix for students. That's awesome. He better have none left by game time!

Twitter: UAHOOPSWB Steady flow of students coming in for tickets this morning. They have been enthusiastic and very appreciative . All promised to be loud!

While I hesitate to state that I am an attorney I hasten to admit I know nothing about the "laws" surrounding the questions which a college can ask an applicant for admission. I find it incredible that a college cannot ask an applicant what their outside interests are. You have to ask such questions in order to have a diverse student body. It is not illegal to like to watch athletes perform. If it is then it has to be illegal to watch actors perform.

When I applied to Siena and they asked for my perspective on pedophilia, was that wrong?

Quick question. I don't think this warrent's its own thread but looking ahead to next year will Stony Brook finally be cut down to size? They have been dominating us for the past few years. I don't mind Vermont doing so as much as I do Stony Brook. They are losing 5 seniors, 1/3 of their roster including Tommy Brenton.

I hope we beat SBU in the tournament but will we be on better footing next year regardless of this year's tournament outcome?

Quick question. I don't think this warrent's its own thread but looking ahead to next year will Stony Brook finally be cut down to size? They have been dominating us for the past few years. I don't mind Vermont doing so as much as I do Stony Brook. They are losing 5 seniors, 1/3 of their roster including Tommy Brenton.

I hope we beat SBU in the tournament but will we be on better footing next year regardless of this year's tournament outcome?

They are hear to stay and will be in contention I think most years. Pikiell has built a solid program...we just need to take care of our house, recruit well and the rest will take care of itself. I really like our recruiting class next year...Enema and the big URI kid should be immediate significant contributors.

I would have to imagine we are keeping the screens. They would be needed for next year AET as well.

Then you too can see the poorly filmed DaneZone feed because that is the only camera in the place unless the game is on TW3. ;) Would be cool if they kept them though.

Sent to Danger Zone Facebook Members..looks like just $5 for tickets after the free ones are gone.

400 MORE STUDENT TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE!!!!

Head Men’s Basketball Coach Will Brown, his wife Jamie, and alum Michael J. Castellana have personally purchased 400 student tickets for Saturday night’s men’s game at 8:00 P.M.

To meet Coach Brown and pick up your free ticket stop by his office in the PE Building, Office #326 on Thursday from 9:00am-2:30pm or Friday from 9:00am-11:30am

Coach Brown’s office is on the 3rd floor of the PE Building. To get there go in the entrance closest to the football field and take the elevator to the 3rd floor

After the next 400 tickets, UA students can purchase their ticket at a discounted price of just $5

44450_10152645677530637_1636910282_n.jpg

Edited by MsGDG