UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2014 Lacrosse schedule

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even my mom - Happy Mother's day - in Rochester has heard about UA Lax and the Thompsons! http:/wwwyoutube/watch?v=Vlf1xtlXesk&feaure=share The best highlight real ever "I'm at a loss for words, I've been watching college lacrosse for 30 years and this kid (Lyle Thompson) is one of the greatest."

Underdog? Upset? Bull$iena. Let's just let them keep thinking we're the underdogs.

Great lacrosse today. Great all around effort. Didn't want to see the weather delay, but had zero effect on the UA steamroller.

Agree at the beginning of the season when they were ranked 10 I was hoping for them to make the round of 8 . So they had a bad loss or 2 during the season (canisuis comes to mind) . Only meant they fell in the rankings . Didn't mean the talent wasn't there or that they can't beat any team when they play well. Still great accomplishment and more to be done

Underdog? Upset? Bull$iena. Let's just let them keep thinking we're the underdogs.

Great lacrosse today. Great all around effort. Didn't want to see the weather delay, but had zero effect on the UA steamroller.

Agree at the beginning of the season when they were ranked 10 I was hoping for them to make the round of 8 . So they had a bad loss or 2 during the season (canisuis comes to mind) . Only meant they fell in the rankings . Didn't mean the talent wasn't there or that they can't beat any team when they play well. Still great accomplishment and more to be done

Brian Rudolph told me the alumni association is planning a bus trip including tickets. No details yet

Scott was on the radio today. Said Baltimore felt like a home game, Onondaga Nation sent a tour bus, our fans stuck it out thru the storm while Loyola fans went home. Should have three times as many fans at Hofstra. Felt we were more relaxed this year in our second straight tournament, more prepared with only a bus ride instead of a flight to Denver.

Brian Rudolph told me the alumni association is planning a bus trip including tickets. No details yet

Scott was on the radio today. Said Baltimore felt like a home game, Onondaga Nation sent a tour bus, our fans stuck it out thru the storm while Loyola fans went home. Should have three times as many fans at Hofstra. Felt we were more relaxed this year in our second straight tournament, more prepared with only a bus ride instead of a flight to Denver.

Hopefully those bus details include staying for both games so I don't have to drive this weekend.

Scott so right about the fans. You could see the parking lot from the seats. And there wew a lot of empty spots in the lot after the delay , but you could still see NY plates ;)