UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2014 Lacrosse schedule

Just got off the phone with the UAA... 72 is correct, there are enough people, 35 already, and it's a go.

You can register until it is sold out, bus holds 50

Correct.

1 of my friends thinks the hated rangers are going to be playing Saturday at 1 PM and he wants to watch them instead of the Danes :(

If the NHL announces the schedule and the rangers aren't playing Saturday he might be out of luck.

Obviously it would have been better if the rangers lost last night and didn't have any more games

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be an alumni tailgate onsite before the game that we can sign up for?

Don't have any details other than what it said on the email

Come hang out with other fans at the UAlbany Alumni Association tent in the Hospitality Village next to the stadium from noon-2 p.m. Look for the purple and gold banner!

Go Great Danes

Although I intend ion watching the first game as well

Thanks. Got that email as well didn't know if we have to register or can just show up.

A post on the Laxpower forum says over 9,000 tickets have been sold for Saturday. Hofstra lists capacity at 13K but good seating may be less than that, so advance purchase may be wise.

OTOH fans from the first game may not hang around for the second.

"I think Norte Dame may have the tools to go up and down the field with these guys" --

The way ESPN2 is talking you'd think Norte Dame would be the underdog in this game. Isn't ND #6 seed..

Love all the Purple and Gold love. Wish I could have been there!