UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Is there a real game on November 8?

Guys, guys. Let's not stoop to this level. Let's let the ball tell the truth and get back to real information, not misinformation.

Come on. It is because of losers like $iena tony still talking here that is is still fun to beat low major LCC in everything 90% + of the time( at least in sports were they can field a team and are not afraid to play UA) and why it means anything. That said games getting Albany to the NCAA are still far more important to me :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is "Big Mouth" $iena Tony Now??????

UA took his youngsters behind the shed for a real butt woopin!!!!!

Tony $iena's Men & Women are not good!!!!

$iena's guards were going to kill us and they shot 0-16 from 3 in the 2nd half

DJ Evans toasted your guards for a 12 points, six steals, 2 assists and ZERO turnovers!

Peter Hooley dropped 17 pts.

Oh Yeah - $iena's guards didn't quite dominate anything.

I just read that Tony called my friend Bob a clown. Bob is far from being a clown….he is a true Danes fan and I have seen him in multiple locations outside of the Capital District supporting Danes baseball.

Hey Bob, enjoy the night….as your Danes once again proved that they are the class of the Capital District. Sure, as Tony says we might not have the most luxurious locker rooms but what we do have is student athletes that are proud of their school that come ready to play….hey Tony, how many conference titles does your team with the fancy locker rooms have?

Thanks for the kind words. Being superstitious like I am I don't mind $ienatony at all. He used to be be here far more frequently. That idiot came on our site on 5/26/2007 to start his usual nonsense with me and seemed offended when I left his conversation at 9AM to drive down to Farmingdale to see the greatest baseball game I have ever witnessed. 2 more wins for UA tonight after his name calling. If that streak continues I would love to see him here every day every sport :D

Edited by bob87

What's really funny is how upbeat their fans are. I guess that's good for them but that is a bad basketball team. Take away the fast start and we punished them the rest of the game. It was 32-16 at one point. From there we run them out of the gym 58-30. For entertainment I listened to their post game show on the drive home, hilarious. Each and everyone was excited. Nobody mentioned how the T may have turned the game on them (although I think it was going our way no matter what). I know we (me included) can be negative at times but come on, you get beaten down by 12 on your home court by your cross town rival and you are all fired up?

Rowley and Hooley were great. We did have to let the Siena fan in front of us now that Rowley's move is not the "same move" every time.

Fun game. Team was ready to play after some early jitters (and a banked 3).

I concur on the shorts. I thought Puk had on the wrong shorts at one point when he was walking away and the rest of the team was facing my direction.

I missed the technical but I'm not surprised. Patsos is always on the court and outside the coaching box. He is also very loud with the refs the whole game. I would assume that he will get a lot of techs this year out of frustration with his young team.

More T's than W's for him this season :)

What's really funny is how upbeat their fans are.

I'm sure they're optimistic about the freshman they brought in. It's a pretty good class and a little hope for a program that hasn't had much in a while. They have some really good athletes but I'm not sure where they're going to find shooting other than Poole.

The Pastos era should be interesting. Siena fans were hailing him as the next McCafferty but I don't think he's at that level. There was never a doubt that he could recruit well at Loyola but his in game coaching is still a bit of a question to me. His tech hurt his team, especially for a guy who has been coaching for a decade.

Pastos complained about the free throw differences also. I was thinking when I saw it that CB would have been labelled a whiner if he made comments like that. Especially when Siena repeatedly fouled in the closing seconds to put us on the line which skewed the numbers.

All right, I think I'm done talking about Siena for another year.

Edited by Dane Pound

Patsos got brutally out-coached...the never ending subbing was horrendous. Not sure what he's thinking and then that tech was the final nail. Brown ran circles around him...Patsos is a great salesman and recruiter but I come away very unimpressed with his game prep and more importantly adjustments...there was very little except for that move to the zone in the second half which Brown solved in a few minutes and w e went on a run to slam the door shut.

Edited by Clickclack

I was out all day yesterday so just seeing this now. Wilkin shows himself to be a horses ass adding a dopey opinion. timmy, the point is a garbage school like LCC should not be the home team in the community built arena every year.No reason it can't be something other than "an LCC home game" I would have no problem playing 1 year at LCC home(if they had one) and 1 year at Albany's home but supposedly you can't do that because more in the community need to go. But then you turn around any argue that LCC tickets holders have precedence over the community. without any good reason for that thought at all.

Should we also move all the RPI/Union hockey games to RPI also because not every fan can fit in union arena.

"All Brown wants is for the UAlbany fans to have a puncher's chance to get some decent tickets. Because it is a Siena home game, it is included in the season-ticket package. Prime seating for this game goes to the Siena season-ticket holders, which, of course, it should. This is a Siena home game."

http://www.timesunio...ely-4971120.php

Edited by bob87

I was out all day yesterday so just seeing this now. Wilkin shows himself to be a horses ass adding a dopey opinion. timmy, the point is a garbage school like LCC should not be the home team in the community built arena every year.No reason it can't be something other than "an LCC home game" I would have no problem playing 1 year at LCC home(if they had one) and 1 year at Albany's home but supposedly you can't do that because more in the community need to go. But then you turn around any argue that LCC tickets holders have precedence over the community. without any good reason for that thought at all.

Should we also move all the RPI/Union hockey games to RPI also because not every fan can fit in union arena.

"All Brown wants is for the UAlbany fans to have a puncher's chance to get some decent tickets. Because it is a Siena home game, it is included in the season-ticket package. Prime seating for this game goes to the Siena season-ticket holders, which, of course, it should. This is a Siena home game."

http://www.timesunio...ely-4971120.php

You see, you say garbage school, which is incorrect, and you lose some credibility. It would be nice if it was a neutral site game with the sides split evenly, but it's not currently. If that ever happens it will be great. If we can keep growing our fan base, maybe we'll take over the place. Until that happens, I can live with it. I enjoy the wins, where ever they happen.

Flying to Albany for this game - priceless.

I also think for the first time - Coach Brown is into the 'rivalry'. Its not just another game, for either team. The vitriol in the arena was palpable and I loved it. Its the hatred that makes it great and this one was great. I sat behind Doc and he agrees with me.

I'm even mellowing on the inequities of playing on their court. Beating them there is sweeter.

LCC was painfully mounted Friday night.

If any of you want an ENJOYABLE read go to the "Aints" site and read through a couple of their threads and see how their loss had nothing to do with us.

It was their foul shooting, it was their poor 2nd half shooting, it was ticky tack fouls and of course it was their inexperience.

No one talks about why their superior guard play didn't dominate or why their superior athleticism didn't dominate.

No one mentioned how they were going to press us and run on us for 40 minutes.

No one mentioned we hammered them by 28 over the last 30 minutes.

The more I read the more I realized how lucky we were (LMAO)!!!!!!

After having a double digit lead they lost by double digits but we didn't wear them down!!!!

No one mentions after a great start they managed a total of 62 points for the game (the dispictable Mith's team avg 60!!!!)

Edited by Patch