UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense. We signed four DE's, and a fifth who could play DE.

Definitely a "need" area. We have only have 4 on roster, and two are RS-Fr and a third is a RS-Soph.

Again, welcome to the big leagues of football. Everyone is a stud in High School...everyone.

Thompson was the 2nd highest FCS player in the top 100 at LB and chose UA over UNC. I'm really excited at this class. It's pretty amazing that at least 4 of these recruits were the highest or in top 2-3 at their position going to FCS. Now imagine what Gattuso et al could do coming off a playoff season. Remember how excited we were at getting Ngachie? Now we have 4 of them, plus Mike the Elder.

Wow. Dan Harding will have three years of eligibility left and is enrolled for the Spring.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/nazareths_dan_harding_to_play.html

I didn't realize the kid was from the University of Akron.

With him, Downer, and Shanley, Fiacchi can't be feeling too relaxed.

As Coach Gattusso's video stated his goal was to GET BIGGER! And that's just what he has done on both sides of the ball.

Senn, Ngachie, Omar Osbourne and a handful of others are probably the only kids from 2013 that will start on this years team IMHO. I imagine there will be about 6 kids from 2013 that will start

The kid from UMaryland and his brother along an Mr. 6-7 295 lbs along with Senn #77 are immediate starters on the OL. I don't know what they have on the bench or RS but many starters from last year will probably end up being a reserve.

Edited by Ruler