UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2016

Reported commitment from 6'5" JUCO SG Costa Anderson.

Edit: Anderson is a JUCO All-American.

Edit 2: Also seeing he's 6'2".

Im seeing he's in the same class as Jamir Andrews....isn't Jamir a SR next year? So only one year of eligibility from a JUCO? That can't be right

Reported commitment from 6'5" JUCO SG Costa Anderson.

Edit: Anderson is a JUCO All-American.

Edit 2: Also seeing he's 6'2".

Im seeing he's in the same class as Jamir Andrews....isn't Jamir a SR next year? So only one year of eligibility from a JUCO? That can't be right

Hicks 3, the other guy 2

Looks like Verbal Commits might be updating the class of new players but not existing ones. Says Anderson is HS class of 2014..which would make him a junior going into next season. Also list Hicks as a junior..but says he's HS class of 2015..which would make him a sophomore going into next season.

Anderson is out of Atlanta...

Best I can find on him. Seems very aggressive with shots, but looks to feed to ball also. Not sure how much you can take from a 1 minute 30 second video from 3 years ago when he was in HS.

Desperately need some depth at the 4/5.

Needed much more help on the perimeter...Down low we have Stire, Rowley, Charles and Dallas in an emergency. I hope for one more wing, a man, someone 6'5 who can defend and at least one more 6'9 type. Between Nichols and Hicks we are set at point, even Cremo runs some point.

Edited by Clickclack

As good as it is knowing Charles is back, I don't know how much we can bank on him with his heart condition. I hope he's 100% and able to contribute valuable min every night.

Stire and Rowley fouled a ton last year so we can only hope they can work on that.

It's just hard for me to count on Charles knowing he has a medical issue (which god willing, for his sake, isn't a recurring theme), and we haven't seen a ton of him. Plus, as 08 said, we can get foul happy. Really would like another big man and/or tweener that can fill the role, but I'm sure Coach knows what he's doing, and doubt he's bringing in more guards with the avail slots