UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015 America East Tournament

UA releasing 500 more student tickets! Does this mean the first 1000 are all gone??? That is some awesome news if true!

https://twitter.com/UAlbanySports/status/573153471823814657

It meant that ticket sales were dismal so there was a weak attempt to get more students out
They got me there! Apparantly that didn't work either. Dissapointing we couldn't get 3k. If we don't get 3500+ for Sunday afternoon that is a problem. With tanner L out for the year that is a huge break for us. I don't expect the game Sunday to be as close as it was at sefcu last time out.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UA releasing 500 more student tickets! Does this mean the first 1000 are all gone??? That is some awesome news if true!

It meant that ticket sales were dismal so there was a weak attempt to get more students out
They got me there! Apparantly that didn't work either. Dissapointing we couldn't get 3k. If we don't get 3500+ for Sunday afternoon that is a problem. With tanner L out for the year that is a huge break for us. I don't expect the game Sunday to be as close as it was at sefcu last time out.

Leissner didn't play that last time out either. He had 12 pts., and 9 RB in the game in New Hampshire

Leissner didn't play that last time out either. He had 12 pts., and 9 RB in the game in New Hampshire
I believe we also had a 14 pt lead with 7 or so min and was flustered by their zone. I'm going to stay confident here that this won't happen again :)

People are lazy, they don't want to go to the box office or call. How do you expect to sell out when you can't buy tickets online?

Tickets were and are available on line - I bought them

hmmm, wasn't seeing them last night or this morning but they are there now.

Question for the board, what is a good section to try and sit in where people will be loud and cheering? Sat towards the back of 650 with my family and I was the only one cheering loud at the UVM game. Seems to be some seats in the lower part of 600. thoughts?

Just saw Jim Troutman, he said ticket sales are MUCH heavier than Wednesday's game.

He also said that while you're supposed to be able to buy your regular seats online, some of the older accounts don't work that way. Maybe they changed systems and the conversion didn't work perfectly.

On Wyland today, Rodger implied that Rich Peters would be ready to play by Sunday. Also the Athletic Department has been in discussions with the public HS association about using SEFCU arena for the state championships. The Glens Falls Civic Center had some outside-wall bricks collapse yesterday, last night's games were at Saratoga HS and they're using HVCC for some games, don't know if GFCC will be ready by the state championships.

People are lazy, they don't want to go to the box office or call. How do you expect to sell out when you can't buy tickets online?

Question for the board, what is a good section to try and sit in where people will be loud and cheering? Sat towards the back of 650 with my family and I was the only one cheering loud at the UVM game. Seems to be some seats in the lower part of 600. thoughts?

section 200 is really nice, we are a rowdy bunch.

As Click said, 200. Our section usually leads the arena in chants, etc. Our section seems to have a lot of knowledgeable fans as well.

As Click said, 200. Our section usually leads the arena in chants, etc. Our section seems to have a lot of knowledgeable fans as well.

Sounds like there are a bunch of noisy, know-it-all types in that section. I'm not sure if tickets should be cheaper or more expensive in 200.