UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015 America East Tournament

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, wasn't seeing them last night or this morning but they are there now.

Question for the board, what is a good section to try and sit in where people will be loud and cheering? Sat towards the back of 650 with my family and I was the only one cheering loud at the UVM game. Seems to be some seats in the lower part of 600. thoughts?

I am long past student age but usually sit in the student section if I don't have kiddies with me!

Just bought a ticket in sec. 200. I'm gonna be loud.

You would have been better off in 600 :)

Bob, there was a seat open a row or two in front of you but I don't want to be near the Maine fans.

Didn't the 1 Maine fan there on Wednesday go home ?

I don't mind the visiting fans. Only 1 time in my 16 years there were they real $iena heads. no surprise it was when deane came in as wagner coach. Sometimes it is nice to tease them like the vermont fan last week

As Click said, 200. Our section usually leads the arena in chants, etc. Our section seems to have a lot of knowledgeable fans as well.

Sounds like there are a bunch of noisy, know-it-all types in that section. I'm not sure if tickets should be cheaper or more expensive in 200.

I disagree. We enjoy the game, but at least the people in my immediate area will usually say, "Okay, that was a good call" or "Albany got away with one there." We're loud and we give the refs the business, but only when it's super warranted. We try to be unbiased and honest. If the ref deserves it though, we have no problem lettin him know.

Edited by Ilko

As Click said, 200. Our section usually leads the arena in chants, etc. Our section seems to have a lot of knowledgeable fans as well.

Sounds like there are a bunch of noisy, know-it-all types in that section. I'm not sure if tickets should be cheaper or more expensive in 200.

I disagree. We enjoy the game, but at least the people in my immediate area will usually say, "Okay, that was a good call" or "Albany got away with one there." We're loud and we give the refs the business, but only when it's super warranted. We try to be unbiased and honest. If the ref deserves it though, we have no problem lettin him know.

LOL DP he must not know some of the people in the section that you and I know :)

I was just kidding. I know just how great the fans are in section 200 are.

Bob, there was a seat open a row or two in front of you but I don't want to be near the Maine fans.

Didn't the 1 Maine fan there on Wednesday go home ?

I don't mind the visiting fans. Only 1 time in my 16 years there were they real $iena heads. no surprise it was when deane came in as wagner coach. Sometimes it is nice to tease them like the vermont fan last week

Whoops, meant UNH. I was getting made at the UVM fans from the 650 section on Sunday. Don't know if I can be across the isle from them. I do know I can't wait to be up there for another game. Going to try and get there early for a beer now that I know they sell them.

Right Bob... I see you over there in that geriatric section... We never hear you...

:)

lOL Better gets those ears checked . :)

Tommy Dempsey certainly heard us when they were in town . He actually said something back to jay so I then yelled at him too :)

I was just kidding. I know just how great the fans are in section 200 are.

That dang internet, hard to get a read sometimes lol.

anybody know what's up with the seats in section 600 row H, 15-20 were broken or something so got moved to 550 Row E right behind the bench which was fine...I avoided H for Sundays game and took Q for section 600..

Doesn't section 600 only have 16 seats per row?