UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: AE Quarterfinals vs. Hartford 3/2 7pm

Good player but a cry baby... Thinks he's fouled every time he touches the ball.

End of the half he made that three while jumping into Cremo. New rule is you won't get a foul call for that. He was going over to the ref and three of his team mates grabbed him and ran him off the court to the locker room.

• Like 1

Someone needs to dress up as a giant syrup bottle...

Not sure which brand would be more tasteless, controversial or inflammatory. I suppose the second is just asking to get yourself thrown out of the arena, especially after the last few weeks.

VM_Slider_01.jpg

k2-_7e46d214-1cdf-4436-8708-b6d8bb7116e8

Edited by UAalum72
  • Like 1

Someone needs to dress up as a giant syrup bottle...

Not sure which brand would be more tasteless, controversial or inflammatory. I suppose the second is just asking to get yourself thrown out of the arena, especially after the last few weeks.

VM_Slider_01.jpg

k2-_7e46d214-1cdf-4436-8708-b6d8bb7116e8

In either case, it all boils down (to being a) sap.

Edited by olddog71
  • Like 1

Good player but a cry baby... Thinks he's fouled every time he touches the ball.

End of the half he made that three while jumping into Cremo. New rule is you won't get a foul call for that. He was going over to the ref and three of his team mates grabbed him and ran him off the court to the locker room.

Maybe Mr. Pancake didn't watch this year's rule change video. The new rule on those plays is either no call (which is what happened) or offensive foul (which he's lucky didn't happen).

1:27-2:09

Edited by Phoenix

Maybe Mr. Pancake didn't watch this year's rule change video. The new rule on those plays is either no call (which is what happened) or offensive foul (which he's lucky didn't happen).

Yup. That is exactly what I was referring to.

He consistently kicked his leg out...and didn't get the call and was upset.

He consistently kicked his leg out...and didn't get the call and was upset.

great observation click, I noticed the same thing...sticks leg out and falls to floor.....a lot of pros do that too...

It wouldn't surprise me if the crowd is light. It was almost a sell out on Sat yet the crowd was dead. I've felt more energy in the building in a half full arena. Apparently Hartford doesn't draw well, especially on a Weds night.

Hopefully the students show up in a win or go home type game.