UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: AE Quarterfinals vs. Hartford 3/2 7pm

Some quotes from Brown's post game presser.

“It stings. It’s frustrating. Just a lousy way for it to end.” - Will Brown

Talking about his sideline demeanor (calm): "I thought we were really tight. I didn't want to make them tighter. - Will Brown #AEPlayoffs

"I think this might have knocked us out of conversation [for the NIT]." - Will Brown #AEPlayoffs

"But we will be playing again," Brown continues. "We'll be in another tournament, for sure. We will be."

“It stings. It’s frustrating. Just a lousy way for it to end.” - Will Brown

Talking about his sideline demeanor (calm): "I thought we were really tight. I didn't want to make them tighter. - Will Brown #AEPlayoffs

"I think this might have knocked us out of conversation [for the NIT]." - Will Brown #AEPlayoffs

"But we will be playing again," Brown continues. "We'll be in another tournament, for sure. We will be."

Make sure it's on the road. These Albany "fans" definitely don't deserve another home game.

It stings. Its frustrating. Just a lousy way for it to end. - Will Brown

Make sure it's on the road. These Albany "fans" definitely don't deserve another home game.

I can't even imagine playing in any of those other garbage tournaments coming off 3 ncaas

On the 2535 number, remember a good portion of that was the completely empty Hartford section. It doesn't appear that they even gave away any of their allotment. Seems they didn't think it was worth the 2 hour drive as much as our fans didn't want to brave the weather. I mean it was a disgustingly nasty night to go out and drive. I personally hate driving through these clear non-snowy roads and relatively warm winter nights.

What does Hartford's ticket allotment have to do with the $iena attendance.

When 2 whole sections are given to them and their fans and no one shows up it kills attendance. Since the UA sections were also pretty bare, you are probably right it had nothing to do with it as it doesn't seem those seats would have been sold anyway. It was definitely pathetic and I have no other explanation for that.

Twyman and McKay some pretty eye opening tweets about karma... Wow...

Chicken fingers turn to Twitter fingers.

Yep. Don't know Twyman, but McKay (and Tre Green) were in one of my Civil Rights classes. McKay looked like he was high 95% of the time. Think he even fell asleep in one class which was impressive as the professor was Frank J. Wiley (chief of police) who demanded A LOT from the students (probably one of the best classes I took at UA). I didn't want to say anything while he was on the team, but since he's not anymore, I don't hold myself to the same standard. Dude can suck a big one. That scrub couldn't cut it, was asked to leave (regardless of how that happened) and is now mad and talking about Karma.

• Like 1

Yep. Don't know Twyman, but McKay (and Tre Green) were in one of my Civil Rights classes. McKay looked like he was high 95% of the time. Think he even fell asleep in one class which was impressive as the professor was Frank J. Wiley (chief of police) who demanded A LOT from the students (probably one of the best classes I took at UA). I didn't want to say anything while he was on the team, but since he's not anymore, I don't hold myself to the same standard. Dude can suck a big one. That scrub couldn't cut it, was asked to leave (regardless of how that happened) and is now mad and talking about Karma.

Thanks for sharing. Interesting to see that they were both probably asked to transfer instead of leaving on their own and are bitter about it. UA just had a devastating loss and these guys are rubbing it in their faces. Talk about bad karma.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing. Interesting to see that they were both probably asked to transfer instead of leaving on their own and are bitter about it. UA just had a devastating loss and these guys are rubbing it in their faces. Talk about bad karma.

Ironic...lets remember this next year.