UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

And my last comment on this game: if instead of Brown, we had a men's coach named "Cheese", we would have coaches Mac and Cheese. Which would be fine....as long as its real....and not flatbread pizza.

• Like 3

And my last comment on this game: if instead of Brown, we had a men's coach named "Cheese", we would have coaches Mac and Cheese. Which would be fine....as long as its real....and not flatbread pizza.

Haha... Lol

I love this board.. You guys are nuts.

Edited by Clickclack

Reading Twitter.. Nichols seems aware that he could have played a more team game. That's good to see... He'll learn.

All things considered this season was a SMASHING success. I've calmed down after that delicious pizza. We can't win every championship. It happens.

We doing a BPF bracket this year?

Maybe, but we can also have a meaty discussion with our volleyball and/or tennis coach and our men's basketball coach. It would be called Brown 'n' Serve.

• Like 1

Reading Twitter.. Nichols seems aware that he could have played a more team game. That's good to see... He'll learn.

All things considered this season was a SMASHING success. I've calmed down after that delicious pizza. We can't win every championship. It happens.

We doing a BPF bracket this year?

Yep, I'll post it tonight.

Even though our season is not completely over I would like to say thanks to both Rowley and Dallas..Great kids ...

With that being said , they were role players on a 21 win team ... Need to continue to get better and continue to add talent...

• Like 2

Let's face it, we lost this game offensively. If our young backcourt (3 sophomores ) don't get @ least two of them getting 20ish {or all three 15 ish;} we cannot win. Even with Charles helping out with 10-11, we just do not get enough scoring up front. This team did a nice job of developing defensively; but we really never found a consistent third/fourth scorer.

I think the team played their hearts out today; but a few too many mistakes on the offensive end and with NO help from the stripes cost us the game. I am proud of this team and I am sure they will be even better next year.

As for vt., I've said it all year if the refs let them play their smash mouth game they will win it all and the ref's did and vt. did. (not that I blame the ref's for this loss, but they really did nothing to help us.) Prediction vt. one and done in ncaa and could very well get blown-out if up against anyone with a decent offense.

Edited by dslyank
  • Like 1

Any chance of a CIT or CBI home game ??

Brown said he thinks they will have a choice of a few. Has to talk to Benson.-twitter

I think for the first time in my history of following UA, this doesn't move the needle. Been there done that. Only positive is maybe more experience but but honestly it's irrelevant as trams know that season is basically over and it's a glorified exhibition game.

• Like 1

This is a game that we should have won. I hold CB in high regard. What's he done/does for our program has been nothing short of spectacular and I hope he remains at UA for a very long time. That being said, I don't think this was one of his better coached games. Everyone has an off day too, I suppose.

At the risk of sounding like a Will Brown apologist, I see it completely opposite. My thought was that uvm had more talent and depth and to be up 9 deep in the second half spoke to how well he prepared the team and coached them.

This is the same team that blew out the number 4 seed unh by 30 and brown had them on the ropes with an inexperienced team. Uvm rolled through the league and were sweating big time today. Credit to them gutting it out but I though brown coached a great game and team was prepared.

• Like 2