UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

12 games - how many W's would satiate you?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, sarge965 said:

Here are my expectations for the season :

Benson is fired/nonrenewed by December.  As far as GG is concerned, let the new AD figure it out, he is owed a lot of money.

Looking forward to all other teams seasons.

My view is, time to fire him was last winter...let's see if he can save his job. Hard for me to call for his firing without a single snap taken on the '19 season. I like him coaching for not only his job but should be coaching for Bensons as well. Let's NEVER forget, that dope gave him an undeserved extension. 

Sink or swim time...I'm willing to hold the fire him chants until he fails like he usually does. If history is any indication he will. He's already working the we have no proven talent at QB as if it's not his fault. 

Edited by Clickclack

I have been silent on the expectations because I'm trying to remain neutral if not positive. I did not renew my season tickets however i hope the team plays very well. 

You have to believe this is coach G's last year if he does not produce.  The big question, as we all know, is Benson. What has he really done ? To be honest I'm not sure. I dont think it happens but I would not mind him taking a hike as well. 

Edited by UA1882

I really don’t know what to expect. Blind faith is gone and I’m adopting  the Missouri state motto....Show Me. Whatever changes and machinations go on, if they don’t translate into wins, they don’t matter. I hope the AD doesn’t think that adding pregame shows and the like will make up for uncompetitive football. That’s just dressing up a disastrous run by the current regime.  So show me...show me smart football....show me tough football....make me stand and not want to sit down....show me wins, not almosts....show me a CAA caliber QB.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jimbo said:

I really don’t know what to expect. Blind faith is gone and I’m adopting  the Missouri state motto....Show Me. Whatever changes and machinations go on, if they don’t translate into wins, they don’t matter. I hope the AD doesn’t think that adding pregame shows and the like will make up for uncompetitive football. That’s just dressing up a disastrous run by the current regime.  So show me...show me smart football....show me tough football....make me stand and not want to sit down....show me wins, not almosts....show me a CAA caliber QB.  

If GG starts to win...the heat will die down big time on him. But it seems to go from bad to worse every year as he continues with empty promises. I like it...#showme

Lost another QB before season even starts (off the roster on UA page)...I get it...this kid probably won't see the field...he's a backups backup...but still, resources wasted, kids recruited, they just up and leave or break their hands etc. Horrible roster management....some other changes also behind the scenes. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Lost another QB before season even starts (off the roster on UA page)...I get it...this kid probably won't see the field...he's a backups backup...but still, resources wasted, kids recruited, they just up and leave or break their hands etc. Horrible roster management....some other changes also behind the scenes. 

giphy.gif

Who left?