UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB Game #10: UA @ UNH - 1/24/21 2PM ESPN3

Last Up: L vs. UNH
Next Up: vs UNH 7-5 (6-3 AE) (2-0 vs. SBU)
Time/Date: 1/23/21 @ 2:00PM
TV/Streaming: ESPN3
Local Radio: ESPN Radio 104.5 FM

Had a chance to take yesterday's game after one of the most pathetic shooting displays I have ever seen. Despite comments on this board, the D was pretty good with the exception of rebounding. Can't win if you can't put the ball in the basket.

20 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Last Up: L vs. UNH
Next Up: vs UNH 7-5 (6-3 AE) (2-0 vs. SBU)
Time/Date: 1/23/21 @ 2:00PM
TV/Streaming: ESPN3
Local Radio: ESPN Radio 104.5 FM

Had a chance to take yesterday's game after one of the most pathetic shooting displays I have ever seen. Despite comments on this board, the D was pretty good with the exception of rebounding. Can't win if you can't put the ball in the basket.

"Can't win if you can't put the ball in the basket " tell that to seina last night.  Haha .

Kind of a big game today . Need a spilt to maybe get to the top half of the conference.  

25 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

And Rizzutto always had the hustle but I’m impressed at his shot and off the ball improvement 

There were absolutely flashes of his ability to get inside the past two years, but he's so more complete of a player now. I'm really happy for him

Also, i like UNH's announcers. One dude is a real goofball. Did i catch them say that we're the top rebounding team in the conference? That's something that's been missing

I have been catching bits and pieces of games this year when I can (I get most of my information on this forum)--it appears that Healy is not getting the same minutes. Is he injured? I thought I saw him playing yesterday against UNH; what is going on?

Edited by UA_MA_2000

12 minutes ago, UA_MA_2000 said:

I have been catching bits and pieces of games this year when I can (I get most of my information on this forum)--it appears that Healy is not getting the same minutes. Is he injured? I thought I saw him playing yesterday against UNH; what is going on?

Still healing from recurring back issues. Plan was to get 20 minutes of PT this weekend.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Up 20+ with 5 minutes left. I hope Brown can give more than 90 seconds of PT to a bunch of guys expected to contribute this year. JoJo? Shafer? Hank?

Given the progress made over the last couple of weeks w/o these guys I’m not sure that there are any expectations from these three at this point.  

When things are going well this team is very good . When things are not going well this team is very bad. 

Looks at this games this team has won, then turn around and look at the games this team has lost . 

We will not be a good team until we can win the games when we don't play very well . 

22 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

When things are going well this team is very good . When things are not going well this team is very bad. 

Looks at this games this team has won, then turn around and look at the games this team has lost . 

We will not be a good team until we can win the games when we don't play very well . 

I agree, we have lost most of not all close games.