UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Update on UAlbany Football Season Tickets - 2021

Email received today, seems all previous Football Season Ticket Holders should receive a similar email:

We thank you for your patience as we continue to work with our campus leadership on reopening guidelines for the fall of 2021. With the continued improvement of New York’s COVID-19 status, UAlbany Athletics will begin accepting season ticket deposits for the fall 2021 football season on June 2, 2021.  While we are excited to welcome back fans back to Casey Stadium for the 2021 season, we are continuing to monitor New York State’s COVID-19 large event gatherings guidelines and capacity limits.  For this reason, season ticket deposits will not guarantee exact seating locations, but will guarantee access to Casey Stadium for the upcoming season. IF, capacity limits are still in place by August 1, 2021, seating locations will be determined by your GDAC priority point ranking. Season ticket balances, including GDAC Preferred Seating amounts, will be updated and will reflect all previous payments.

As a reminder UAlbany Athletics has switched ticketing providers to TicketReturn. Please see below for detailed instructions on how to set up your new TicketReturn account as well as how to secure your season tickets for the upcoming season.

1.      Go to https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/find.asp

2.      The Find Your Account page appears. Select your account type of “Individual”. Then enter your first name, last name, and state abbreviation OR your email address.

3.      Select your account, scroll down and click Continue. 

4.      Enter your one-time PIN Number (listed above) and click Continue. 

5.      Your account information appears, and you are automatically logged in.  Click Edit my Account to edit your account information. Make a username and password to access your account throughout the season and for the future. Write down your username and password. Please make sure to update your phone number, address and email accounts.

Returning users can access their accounts by clicking here and logging in with previously setup credentials.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Casey Stadium this fall!

Edited by cwdickens
clarification

2 hours ago, Oldtimer said:

GOOD LUCK!!  Had to change Username--password to get on.  Then no information on tickets.  Hope someone had better success.  New system seems to be another gross error for the athletic department!!

No better for me. I will try next week on the off chance that it works then

19 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Did you check your junk (spam) folder?

YES.  Did NOT get the email. Ticket portal still screwed up and GDAC & points also. I have been in contact with Nate & Justin Brown on several occasions recently. They both HAVE my correct email I assure you. Last contact with Nate--"optimistic" portal up by June; Justin NOT at all optimistic about portal being synced and correct priority {seating assignments, parking, etc.} Justin says "don't worry", they have the old files manually in the office. Well I worry twice as much when someone tells me don't worry, especially when there appears to be NO paper trail to look at/confirm. 

As far as tickets portal June 2, we'll see?????? At this point I would be very skeptical about laying down $500+ bucks for GOLD seating priority or whatever. Even your email link cautions about where you might be seated? How lame is that?

ps.  As skeptical as I am, just to let you know I paid my entire 2020-2021 GDAC GOLD requirements/pledge without seeing a single game, except for sneaking behind the fence for lacrosse. Also, still have rollover $s from lacrosse seats from Spring 2020. I firmly believe in supporting UA Athletics, but my patience is running thin on the in-competencies in the athletic department and that starts at the top (you all know my feelings there.) We are a year and ½ into covid and starting to come out hopefully; HOW FREAKIN LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SET UP A TICKET/DONATION PORTAL; and don't get me started on communication issues and scheduling options and alternatives?????????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I neve got an e-mail either.  Good thing I check in here once in a while.

I went on-line, could not figure things out so called Erika.  Took maybe 2-3 minutes and I am all set.   They are still integrating previous account information, points etc. into the new system.   She verified my e-mail and was gonna try to find out why I never got an e-mail!  I MAY have gotten one but I have my e-mail set up so I get NO spam.......may have gotten it and didn't know.

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This evening, I received a follow-up email, I am hoping everyone who should received this email did so:

Greetings from UAlbany Athletics!  After the completion of an eventful spring season that saw nearly every one of our teams competing weekly, it’s now time to focus our attention on the upcoming fall football season.  The Athletic Ticket Office is now accepting season ticket deposits for the 2021 season.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to work with our campus leadership on reopening guidelines for the fall of 2021. With the improvement of New York’s COVID-19 status, as well as recently revised safety restrictions, we are anticipating welcoming fans back to Tom & Mary Casey Stadium this fall. We understand nothing is certain during these times and much can change between now and game day. Season ticket holders may be subject to new seating assignments, social distancing and/or proof of vaccination based on New York State recommendations.  Exact details and guidelines will be shared as we get closer to the season.  Season ticket deposits can be fully refunded before the start of the season.

Season ticket statements have been posted to your TicketReturn online account(s) and all seating locations are based on the historic 2019 season.  We understand this is a fluid situation, therefore season ticket deposits will not guarantee exact seating locations at this time. However, deposits will guarantee access to Casey Stadium for the upcoming season. IF capacity limits are still in place by August 1, 2021, seating locations will be determined by your GDAC priority point ranking. 

As a reminder UAlbany Athletics has upgraded our ticketing service to a fantastic partner called TicketReturn. Season ticket holders that have not previously setup their online accounts can do by clicking here and using the credentials listed at the top of this letter. Returning users can log into their online Account Manager to access season tickets and place deposit(s). For questions, assistance or to reserve your season tickets over the phone, please call the UAlbany Athletic Ticket Office at 518-442-DANE.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Tom & Mary Casey Stadium this fall!

UAlbany Athletic Ticket Office

Just open the damn state already sheesh. If the Knicks can have 10,000+ in MSG which is indoor, Casey should be at normal capacity no problem as it is open air (we haven't had a sell out in years anyway right?). Enough with the charade already. COVID numbers are dropping like a rock. Literally. I think last I saw NY state had like 400 new cases yesterday (8 in Albany county)? More people have diarrhea on a daily basis than that. This is ridiculous at this point.

Season ticket holders SHOULD sit in their seats and rando walk-up fans should get the crumbs and be split up if Benson and co. are so scared.

I moved to FL (and yes, still wear my beloved mask lol) but will be back home for the holidays and am planning on attending a game (or two). If I'm going to pay my usual amount for a seat, I want MY seat. Not one in the corner, in the nose bleeds possibly. Screw that.

When will this farting around end? Dayum.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 2

OK. I made a $50 deposit. My usual seat was listed; but NO total price was listed and NO required GDAC amount specified. I'll play their game; but how lame is it to request a deposit without specifying the actual sales price??? Also, as I recall GDAC runs on a fiscal year beginning 7/1, so any GDAC donation made now will be only credited to 2020-2021 season and NOT meet requirements for 2021-22 season. So if you were thinking about making a GDAC payment along with your deposit, I recommend you wait a month or so. or at least until the final ticket amount comes due [whatever that amount is??????????].

Update sorry: Found total price by clicking on General Public Ticket sales.

Edited by dslyank

On 5/31/2021 at 10:29 PM, HOF2013 said:

I neve got an e-mail either.  Good thing I check in here once in a while.

I went on-line, could not figure things out so called Erika.  Took maybe 2-3 minutes and I am all set.   They are still integrating previous account information, points etc. into the new system.   She verified my e-mail and was gonna try to find out why I never got an e-mail!  I MAY have gotten one but I have my e-mail set up so I get NO spam.......may have gotten it and didn't know.

Ditto in terms of not being able to figure it out. Whoever set this thing up clearly did not desire a user friendly experience. Par for the course for this athletic department. 

Update: OK, figured it out. It's still a bit confusing though. In the general public ticket info they show $75 + $75 for purple level seats. One being the ticket price and the other being the preferred seating cost. So is the second $75 the GDAC or is that in addition to the GDAC? It used to be like $100 + $50, so the net effect is the roughly the same. 

Edited by jimbo