UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Last Up: L (28-6) @ North Dakota State
Next Up: vs Rhode Island (2-1 last year, beating us 17-10 in OT)
Time/Date: 9/11/21 @ 7PM (EST)
TV/Streaming: Flofootball
Local Radio: 104.5

Defense was alright as was the passing game (at least for the first 25-30 min). Run game was atrocious and penalties galore. Need to clean up a bunch of stuff.

Just checked the ticket site for an unofficial look at how many seats are still available. At this moment, it looks like anyone can get a good seat just about everywhere. Hopefully there will be a lot of walk-ups or people buying tickets throughout this week. A win last weekend at NDSU would have helped, but the school needs to put out some marketing now. Outside of a few pop-ups on social media and the UA site, I haven't seen anything.

People want to get out. I am sure COVID has some people scared, but that isn't stopping other venues from filling up. The COVID excuse only goes so far. 

This is the home opener.

• "Support your Great Danes before they travel to take on the Syracuse Orange"
  • "Come see the Walter Payton Award Watch List Undercuffler and Mofor before they move to the NFL"
  • "Sick of being stuck at home? Come out and catch COVID while the Danes Catch Passes by JUC"
  • "Tailgaiting starts 4 hours before gametime! Come Party in the parking lot. Just stay sober enough to come and see your Great Danes!"
Edited by godanesgo99
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eli said:

They raised it? It was $15 last season I think.

I pay $12.50 a month. Go through the CAA website schedule then watch. It brings up the CAA deal on the screen as an option. 

Edited by jimbo
  • Thanks 1