UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #31: 3/6/22 - 2PM at Hartford (AET Quarterfinals)

Last Up: L (67-55) vs Hartford
Next Up: Hartford (11-19, 9-9 AE)
Date: 3/6/22 @ 2:00PM
TV/Streaming: ESPN+
Local Radio: ESPN Radio 104.5 FM
ESPN Matchup Predictor: TBD% chance of a UAlbany win

2022-03-01-22-21-32-UAlbany-Basketball-S

Edited by Eli

• Eli changed the title to Game #31: 3/6/22 - TBD at Hartford (AET Quarterfinals)
  • Eli changed the title to Game #31: 3/6/22 - 2PM at Hartford (AET Quarterfinals)

I am most certainly not saying it's a win because we can lose to anyone in the league and proved that,  however Hartford is the better match up for us. I know they are getting healthy but I still like the match-up. If they shoot lights out we have no shot against anyone, mostly because we can't score the ball. 

We will see what happens but I'm hoping DK plays Perry instead of Newman. That will spread the defense and give us a better shot of defending the 3 point shot.  

Edited by UA1882
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, UA1882 said:

I am most certainly not saying it's a win because we can lose to anyone in the league and proved that,  however Hartford is the better match up for us. I know they are getting healthy but I still like the match-up. If they shoot lights out we have no shot against anyone, mostly because we can't score the ball. 

We will see what happens but I'm hoping DK plays Perry instead of Newman. That will spread the defense and give us a better shot of defending the 3 point shot.  

The only reason that is a better much up for UAlbany, is that the game is on the road.  Will UAlbany play a better defense against Hartford on the road.

8 hours ago, cwdickens said:

The only reason that is a better much up for UAlbany, is that the game is on the road.  Will UAlbany play a better defense against Hartford on the road.

Wrong again.  They would have been on the road against New Hampshire or Hartford. So once again your posts make no sense. My point is that IN MY OPINION, I would rather play Hartford than New Hampshire on THE ROAD. 

6 hours ago, UA1882 said:

Wrong again.  They would have been on the road against New Hampshire or Hartford. So once again your posts make no sense. My point is that IN MY OPINION, I would rather play Hartford than New Hampshire on THE ROAD. 

Did you forget UA was 4-8 at home .... and 8-8 on the road....lol so get those sneakers on and drive to Hartford to see if Killings will let you play 

9 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Did you forget UA was 4-8 at home .... and 8-8 on the road....lol so get those sneakers on and drive to Hartford to see if Killings will let you play 

No eligibility left.  Haha . Played 4 years at UA though. 

We finished dead last in the AE in points per game. Slightly better than average on the defensive end. 

Hopefully they play well tomorrow. If Hartford hits their 3's we probably have no shot. 

21 hours ago, UA1882 said:

No eligibility left.  Haha . Played 4 years at UA though. 

We finished dead last in the AE in points per game. Slightly better than average on the defensive end. 

Hopefully they play well tomorrow. If Hartford hits their 3's we probably have no shot. 

Four minutes into game ..... no score .... laughable game .... watching Colgate - Lehigh instead/ will monitor to see if either team scores .... were you not granted a COVID year.... lol

And anyone thinking Killings is ready for UMASS (as some have stated elsewhere), this is a game that shows he is NOT ready for that kind of jump yet.  Absolutely ZERO adjustments with this team in the first half...ZERO!  I still like him as a coach...but he is not doing much this half to bring his team up to a level it needs to be. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dane96 said:

And anyone thinking Killings is ready for UMASS (as some have stated elsewhere), this is a game that shows he is NOT ready for that kind of jump yet.  Absolutely ZERO adjustments with this team in the first half...ZERO!  I still like him as a coach...but he is not doing much this half to bring his team up to a level it needs to be. 

Completely agree.  Perfect post . Hopefully he gets his guys who can put the ball in the basket and we will see something different.