UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #6 - Albany at LCC (5PM Sunday)

1 minute ago, Clickclack said:

Wow is LCC this is not a serious program...zero talent ...garbage program.

Avenged last year being up good and loosing Neely to ACL. 

Nice win..keep it going even if comp was trash. 

I love reading their forum after games like this.

They are crying about losing to a 'bad D1 team' (maybe so) but omitting the fact that they are clearly a 'badder D1 team'. They STILL think they are better than UA. Clowns. Will never cheer for those scrubs or their school - EVER!

Edited by Eli
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Eli said:

I love reading their forum after games like this.

They are crying about losing to a 'bad D1 team' (maybe so) but omitting the fact that they are clearly a 'badder D1 team'. They STILL think they are better than UA. Clowns. Will never cheer for those scrubs or their school - EVER!

They have currently six pages of comments on this game. The first three pages were whines about how they got to host this year's game; some said because Broadview wasn't ready for the game this year that we should forfeit the game this year. They're not satisfied that they have been able to host the game the last three years. Incredible delusion. I must admit the last three pages showed a lot more humility.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Eli said:

UA taking LCC behind the wood shed based on the score I just saw. Can't be bothered to watch the game, but at least we aren't the worst D1 team in the area!

I like to think UAlbany MBB is the best D1 MBB school in the Capital District.  Kudo's to AD Mark Benson for sticking with Dwayne, however, this game clearly places Carmen in the hot seat with the LCC fan base.  Let us hope Killings and the team can build on this win.  On to Wednesday night!!!

17 minutes ago, olddog71 said:

They have currently six pages of comments on this game. The first three pages were whines about how they got to host this year's game; some said because Broadview wasn't ready for the game this year that we should forfeit the game this year. They're not satisfied that they have been able to host the game the last three years. Incredible delusion. I must admit the last three pages showed a lot more humility.

Poverty sports program. Those clowns are STILL living in 2005 or whenever they made that Cinderella run. 

Attendance 7605, I strongly suspect the reasons behind the numbers are:

• Two poorly performing teams, now we know LCC is worse off than anyone knew.
  • Date and time of the game.  Sunday, 5:00 PM of Thanksgiving weekend was the worse decision made by Siena for attracting fans.
  • Lack of marketing of the game, I can recall three or so TV ads for the game.

That being said, I would not expect a significant number of Siena fans showing up at Broadview Center next year.

14 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Attendance 7605, I strongly suspect the reasons behind the numbers are:

• Two poorly performing teams, now we know LCC is worse off than anyone knew.
  • Date and time of the game.  Sunday, 5:00 PM of Thanksgiving weekend was the worse decision made by Siena for attracting fans.
  • Lack of marketing of the game, I can recall three or so TV ads for the game.

That being said, I would not expect a significant number of Siena fans showing up at Broadview Center next year.

Why not? They would have better seats at Broadview.