UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Football Transfer Portal (Going and Coming In)

Position coaches aren’t appreciated enough. Those guys are on the road recruiting damn near 24/7/365 with how college sports are nowadays. Hoping we can land some nice players here.

I think high school recruits are almost done with early signing period 

I didn’t realize Anton had another year of eligibility. He can definitely play at the P5 level so it makes sense. 

the past five years have been great for our edge rushers. 

mencer signed an NFL contract, verse to FSU and most likely 1st rounder, ambush to FAU, now juncaj likely going to a P5. 

im sure recruits want to play in this system 

21 hours ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Unless the rules have changed {and they change so fast these days, who know}; if he does NOT hire an agent and/or he does not get drafted and/or does not like his draft round or whatever; he can return to UA. Pretty sure in this player centric world with pretty much absolute freedom of movement, I think the NFL declare rule is non binding, unless the athlete have an agent?? If anyone knows for sure please correct me. THANKS.