Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

With four players gone due to graduation and four to transfer, we return 10 points of scoring next year. 

Devonte Campbell at 6.7 ppg

Ahmad Clark at 3.7 ppg

Nick Fruscio at .3 ppg

 

We are set up really, really well to have a Rookie of the Year candidate since we'll have at least 5 and they're going to have to play. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if there were ever a chance of one of the new guys becoming a scoring machine like Suero, next season is it.   We need to put the ball in the hoop somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of the early Jamar led years...

Hope we finish with 5 guys on the floor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nysteve661 said:

Well if there were ever a chance of one of the new guys becoming a scoring machine like Suero, next season is it.   We need to put the ball in the hoop somehow.

I'd rather have a team of guys who perform in their role...then a scorer like Suereo.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next year might be rough...or could go swimmingly. So like this year. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns grind right now on the trail is probably borderline manic...he will restock the roster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of right now, the roster consists of 1 senior, 2 juniors and everyone else is a freshman. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

32 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Fab5 in Albany...  Hopefully without the extra timeout.

Let’s hope the Aussies use all of their eligibility at UA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that a bunch of people I follow on twitter all started following @ncaamreview on twitter.

I checked out their feed, and they posted their early summer bracketology a few days ago...

https://ncaamreview.com/2018/06/05/matty-brackets-6-5-18/

Interestingly, they have UA as winning the America East and being a 15 seed against Virginia in the first round.

Not sure what they know that we dont, but I like it :)

I assume that most places will be picking Hartford or Vermont this season, but maybe there are others as excited about our redshirts and incoming class as we are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, godanesgo99 said:

I noticed that a bunch of people I follow on twitter all started following @ncaamreview on twitter.

I checked out their feed, and they posted their early summer bracketology a few days ago...

https://ncaamreview.com/2018/06/05/matty-brackets-6-5-18/

Interestingly, they have UA as winning the America East and being a 15 seed against Virginia in the first round.

Not sure what they know that we dont, but I like it :)

I assume that most places will be picking Hartford or Vermont this season, but maybe there are others as excited about our redshirts and incoming class as we are. 

 

Virginia? Based on our previous NCAA experience with them, this concerns me. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 10:19 AM, KingDane said:

Virginia? Based on our previous NCAA experience with them, this concerns me. 

 

 

 

That's ancient history. The America East owns Virginia now...

Image result for umbc virginia

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×