UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets???

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question, which may be unpopular, is if season ticket holders should be able to buy extra tickets.  As valuable members to the program there should be some sort of reward, but the extra tickets will not be in the hands of season ticket holders, so they should remain available to the general public.

12474[/snapback]

Well, they owe us something, and we've all brought others to the games thru the years, so I'd suggest a sliding scale with more tickets allowed the longer you've had season tickets. :lol:

I don't know that there's a limit, but even if all of us doubled our holdings, there still would be a couple thousand available.

Just returned from the RACC. I'd say about 150 fans were in line waiting for tickets maybe more. Coach Brown and his staff made an appearance. They were selling only the bench seats for $25 and allowing each person to purchase up to 8. Two booths were open and I did not see anyone answering a phone unless that was happening in the athletics building.

I'm in, baby!

Section 250

Row P

Hopefully I will have the chance to meet some of you while in ALbany.

(Also, Ticket man said it was crazy, and that they were getting close to selling out).

12483[/snapback]

When and how are you getting to the game?

I'm in, baby!

12483[/snapback]

When and how are you getting to the game?

12484[/snapback]

The little lady works until 6PM Friday, then it's Mass Pike to West Sand Lake to stay with my sister and brother-in-law. From there, off to the game.

Any word on gatherings before/after the game?

no luck here either...looks like im gonna be in line all morning saturday for my student ticket

12482[/snapback]

ashamed to say i was the first person on line. i grew up pre-Internet, so I'm a little OC about this sort of thing. Section 550, Row Y? ouch. plan on sitting in the student section anyway. i spoke w/ someone at the university-- per someone's post yesterday, i think, the school had only around 1000 tickets to sell. based on the number of people on line, i'd guess tickets will be gone by noon, at the latest-- depending on how fast the university can sell 'em.

I'm in, baby!

Section 250

Row P

(Also, Ticket man said it was crazy, and that they were getting close to selling out).

12483[/snapback]

I was inline at 7:05 AM, the fifth person inline. Got my tix, section 150 row Z. Go Danes go…….these will be sold out by noon if they aren’t sold out already. There was probably about 200 people inline and the limit was 8 per person. Gona be a great weekend.

I'm in, baby!

Section 250

Row P

12483[/snapback]

Dane Pound, Olddog71, statefan, and I will be across the aisle to your right - section 200, rows M thru P

I'm in, baby!

Section 250

Row P

12483[/snapback]

Dane Pound, Olddog71, statefan, and I will be across the aisle to your right - section 200, rows M thru P

12488[/snapback]

Gentleman,

I have already confirmed with Statefan, but I think it is about time I met you guys. In fact, I think it is quite sad I met NUHF before I met my fellow Danes (though the ones who travel to Beantown have probably A) sat next to me on my quiet days or B) watched me and my three pals rail into the refs at last years NU game...I usually dont get that angry but they sucked that day.

For the record, you guys should meet NUHF one day (if we play them next year). Not only does he know his hoops...but he is a real good guy in person.

By the way I'm forking over the money next season and getting season tix.  I'm not standing inline at 7am again next year!  :lol:  :P

12490[/snapback]

Rather than that, which would be cool (getting season's) donate to the Stadium Project....they need every dollar if groundbreaking will happen by 2007 (fall). Imagine waiting in line twice: for UA tourney tickets and a sold out home game versus the University of Delaware or Montana for a NCAA playoff game in a 15,000 seat stadium!!!!