UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets???

thanks, haggyland, though i'm not sure if its dedication, insanity, or a combination of both.

as for the spelling, not the first time that happened and it sure won't be the last. 

the rest of the week is going to take forever.

12495[/snapback]

Steve- How did you get the Albany web-site to change your name to the correct spelling?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The T-U has an article posted on how quickly the tickets sold:

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...wsdate=3/8/2006

According to the math the breakdown of tickets would be:

UVM: 600

Albany students: 1000

Corporate sponsors and season ticket holders: 1700

General public: 1200

Total: 4500

With the large number of corporate tickets I am now even more glad that I was able to get a hold of the ticket office from long distance.

Just looking at your math. I have to wonder what the fire code problem is that prevents them from selling out to capacity and how big of a deal it would be to fix it. Assuming they would have sold those extra 500 seats if they could in the two sell-outs this year that would have been an extra $15,000 in revenue just from ticket sales. Plus it would be that much louder.

Just looking at your math. I have to wonder what the fire code problem is that prevents them from selling out to capacity and how big of a deal it would be to fix it.

12583[/snapback]

I think it's the number of exits, even if we added more out the catwalk, there's the issue of spectators climbing 15 rows of bleachers to get to the top (assuming the bottom half exits to the parking lot).

thye have season ticket holders and sponsors they have to give tickets out to. Which they started monday. The tickets for friday are those left over tickets. I would think there will not be many.

12638[/snapback]

I would be shocking if any season tickets holders didn't buy their tickets. Even the season tickets holders I know who are away got thier tickets for friends. I went over and picked up my tickets today so I don't have to wait on a long will call line on saturdat.