UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets???

no luck here either...looks like im gonna be in line all morning saturday for my student ticket

12482[/snapback]

ashamed to say i was the first person on line. i grew up pre-Internet, so I'm a little OC about this sort of thing. Section 550, Row Y? ouch. plan on sitting in the student section anyway. i spoke w/ someone at the university-- per someone's post yesterday, i think, the school had only around 1000 tickets to sell. based on the number of people on line, i'd guess tickets will be gone by noon, at the latest-- depending on how fast the university can sell 'em.

12486[/snapback]

Nice job Steve! Your dedication has made it to the UAlbany athletics homepage (even if they managed to incorrectly spell your name).

http://www.albany.edu/sports/

And for the record, I enjoyed your letter to the Times Union about Coach Brown...

Edited by haggyland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way I'm forking over the money next season and getting season tix.  I'm not standing inline at 7am again next year!  :lol:  :P

12490[/snapback]

Rather than that, which would be cool (getting season's) donate to the Stadium Project....they need every dollar if groundbreaking will happen by 2007 (fall). Imagine waiting in line twice: for UA tourney tickets and a sold out home game versus the University of Delaware or Montana for a NCAA playoff game in a 15,000 seat stadium!!!!

12491[/snapback]

To be completely honest with you I could care less about football. Perhaps I’ll get into it when I go to a game or two, but honestly I don’t care about football and I do care about basketball. I’ve been to 7 games this year, so I’m putting my entertainment capital there.

no luck here either...looks like im gonna be in line all morning saturday for my student ticket

12482[/snapback]

ashamed to say i was the first person on line. i grew up pre-Internet, so I'm a little OC about this sort of thing. Section 550, Row Y? ouch. plan on sitting in the student section anyway. i spoke w/ someone at the university-- per someone's post yesterday, i think, the school had only around 1000 tickets to sell. based on the number of people on line, i'd guess tickets will be gone by noon, at the latest-- depending on how fast the university can sell 'em.

12486[/snapback]

Nice job Steve! Your dedication has made it to the UAlbany athletics homepage (even if they managed to incorrectly spell your name).

12492[/snapback]

thanks, haggyland, though i'm not sure if its dedication, insanity, or a combination of both.

as for the spelling, not the first time that happened and it sure won't be the last.

the rest of the week is going to take forever.

And for the record, I enjoyed your letter to the Times Union about Coach Brown...

12492[/snapback]

Not only that, Mrs. S$ and Baby S$ are in the photo! And here I am stuck at work. They scored section 550, row V. Anyone know where 550 is? I think we may try to follow Steve's lead and go to the student section.

12492[/snapback]

Not only that, Mrs. S$ and Baby S$ are in the photo! And here I am stuck at work. They scored section 550, row V. Anyone know where 550 is? I think we may try to follow Steve's lead and go to the student section.

12496[/snapback]

nice work, Mrs. S$ and Baby S$.

when walking into the racc, 550 is just to the right of midcourt, i believe.

yes! just got word that my buddy tryin to call for tickets wound up gettin through and gettin em. i had all but given up and was actually startin to look forward to waitin outside the RACC for hours on saturday morning to get student tix

12492[/snapback]

12496[/snapback]

nice work, Mrs. S$ and Baby S$.

when walking into the racc, 550 is just to the right of midcourt, i believe.

12497[/snapback]

close to the visitor's bench, if i recall correctly

Yes

I believe that is correct. 550 is by the visitor bench. I sit in 600 on the side that is closer to the vistor bench. Although I don't mind most (bingo being the exception) visting fans near me it is great to have as much purple as possible in that section.

Great job by all the Albany fans getting the tixs and hopfully leaving none left for UVM except for their allocation.

I hate to break the news.  But, I think all the seats but chairbacks are all general admission meaning you don't have an assigned seat for the game.

12513[/snapback]

I beg to differ, I asked the person at the window and was told that all seats are assigned. They are not a first come first serve basis.

I hate to break the news.  But, I think all the seats but chairbacks are all general admission meaning you don't have an assigned seat for the game.

12513[/snapback]

I beg to differ, I asked the person at the window and was told that all seats are assigned. They are not a first come first serve basis.

12514[/snapback]

That is correct. This is assigned seating. Could you imagine the chaos if it were any other way?

UA06,

Being a more recent alum I do understand the darw of kegs and eggs,  however I hope you dont get tickets to the game.  The last thing UA needs is someone or multiple someones to show up to the game drunk and on national tv no less.  Sucks to say it but for the sake of everyone stay sober or stay home.

12454[/snapback]

Hear, Hear. What's with the pissin' and moanin'. I was a member of one of the most unliked (by the administration) fraternities at UA (no not Kappa Sig) because of our partying and the general ruckus we caused (ask a certain assistant soccer coach about our frat...he might cry) and none of us would bitch just like you did. ARE YOU FOR REAL? Kegs and Eggs versus probably the biggest sporting event in school history?

Furthermore, if you have done it once, you have done it twice; Kegs and Eggs is something I am sure you will do another time in another place (for example Kegs and Legs)

Gimmie a break.

12455[/snapback]

I agree. I am currently a student here and I'm so pumped about this game. A group of us drove out to Binghamton Saturday morning and watched both games and had the time of our lives. We sat directly behind the basket for both games and went nuts (you probably saw us on tv). I am a senior and instead of KEGS AND EGGS we are all throwing our own party for DANES BBALL. As much as I love kegs and eggs i would rather watch the Danes go to the dance. I suggest people stop wining about kegs and eggs and throw a party for the danes and get your tickets at 9 am like the rest of us. Kegs and Eggs happens every year but its not often in your college career that your school gets a chance at the dance. I love drinking as much as the next crazy college kid and thats why we are having a party for the danes and getting our tickets. People should not worry about drinking for once and get some school spirit b/c until recently there hasnt been a lot of it. Cant wait to see the RACC go crazy and see yall there!! GO DANES!!!

12513[/snapback]

12514[/snapback]

Actually, all the seats for all the games have been assigned for the bleacher-type seats. It's just that there are never any ushers and no one really cares if you're in "their" seat because they're in someone else's. In four years I've never sat in my assinged seat.

It doesn't really matter when there's only 2000 people at the game, but I've a feeling there will be ushers on Saturday. I just hope they let anarchy prevail in the student section so we can hang out there.