UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Monday at American

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...Dane Pound...can we ban this guy again-- HE HAS LEARNED NOTHING!

BIG DOG JSTFU ALREADY-- no one likes you...you offer nothing to the board but comic relief at times as in "haha...that guy has one-brain cell"....and his insult ALONE to UA72 should get him banned.

And your facts dont mesh-- since when are we a bad rebounding team.

OK...Dane Pound...can we ban this guy again-- HE HAS LEARNED NOTHING!

BIG DOG JSTFU ALREADY-- no one likes you...you offer nothing to the board but comic relief at times as in "haha...that guy has one-brain cell"....and his insult ALONE to UA72 should get him banned.

I think you give him too much credit with the 1 brain cell...

I know....I know...but I really just want to throttle his ass; a good ol' fashion knock you on your ass and watch their eyes glaze over throttling.

I give him credit for his dedication to this schtick. But I guess those on the 7-year plan at Siena have a lot of extra time on their hands when sitting in their parents Loudonville basement.

You guys are hilarious, just too much. Your obession with Siena baffles me, just let it go, they are better than UA. Albany has good rebounders that's one of their best quailites, instead of having the guards release for transition Brown makes them crash the boards that's why they are always up there in rebounding. I think Giff is a liability on the floor, he has no post presence and doesn't command any respect from the defenders. He may get the occasional rebound or block but his minutes should be limited to around 10 per game.

I'm ready for my throttling Dane96..

You guys are hilarious, just too much. Your obession with Siena baffles me, just let it go, they are better than UA. Albany has good rebounders that's one of their best quailites, instead of having the guards release for transition Brown makes them crash the boards that's why they are always up there in rebounding. I think Giff is a liability on the floor, he has no post presence and doesn't command any respect from the defenders. He may get the occasional rebound or block but his minutes should be limited to around 10 per game.

Being fairly new to the board, i dont know all the members' history. but I will say i miss Zoellner and his decent offensive game. I think Giff plays really hard and is a great teammate, but it doesnt seem like he has a back to the basket offensive game, neither does Harris (but since i dont have season tix, my sample size is small)

Btw, ppl who watch the majority of the games, what is our team style? I couldnt gather enough from the Organade game, too many T/Os, MJ missing.

from Brown saying he wanted to go inside more, it sounded like we are a swing it around till we get it to the inside Bigs team. But then when i watch games, we take mostly outside shots.....

With Timmy's speed, we should just go with tim slash and kick....

Being fairly new to the board, i dont know all the members' history. but I will say i miss Zoellner and his decent offensive game. I think Giff plays really hard and is a great teammate, but it doesnt seem like he has a back to the basket offensive game, neither does Harris (but since i dont have season tix, my sample size is small)

Btw, ppl who watch the majority of the games, what is our team style? I couldnt gather enough from the Organade game, too many T/Os, MJ missing.

from Brown saying he wanted to go inside more, it sounded like we are a swing it around till we get it to the inside Bigs team. But then when i watch games, we take mostly outside shots.....

With Timmy's speed, we should just go with tim slash and kick....

I don't think Gifford is anywhere near what Zoellner did for us his senior season. He avg 7.5 pts 4.9 reb and 1.2 blks per game. If Gifford ever had those numbers we'd be pretty damn good.

Giff is averaging 1.7ppg, 4.7rpg and 2.0bpg

Hopefully with the return of Urli we can start to generate some low post offense, everything right now is from the perimeter. I'm not sure how big of an impact Fran will have because the Syracuse game wasn't a good indicator of what he will be able to do but from what I've heard he has a pretty good back to the basket game. Should help Giff out in the points department cleaning up his misses and should help the outside game out.

Giff is a defensive stopper/space eater inside. The quicker some realize this the less disappointed they will be in his lack of offensive production.

Supa, don't let nostalgia blind your memory of Zoellner. Giffy had better hands than Z the first day he stepped onto the court. Z was widely regarded as a stiff until he had the game of his life vs. UConn.

The biggest improvement was only 11 turnovers vs. American (20 vs. Morgan St, 32 at SU).

The problem with Tim is he doesn't kick it out enough, too often he comes to a near stop under the basket and then tries to go straight up. If he's gonna go up that close to the hoop he'd better be on the move.

Giff is averaging 1.7ppg, 4.7rpg and 2.0bpg

Hopefully with the return of Urli we can start to generate some low post offense, everything right now is from the perimeter. I'm not sure how big of an impact Fran will have because the Syracuse game wasn't a good indicator of what he will be able to do but from what I've heard he has a pretty good back to the basket game. Should help Giff out in the points department cleaning up his misses and should help the outside game out.

Giff is a defensive stopper/space eater inside. The quicker some realize this the less disappointed they will be in his lack of offensive production.

I agree he's decent on the defensive end but to be a complete liability and non factor on the offense should make Will Brown look for someone who is effective on both ends. Giff shouldn't be a starter. He should Spell Lindfors, Urli and McRae. 10 minutes a game would be good for Giff.

Archived