UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Monday at American

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to be off the winless schnide, but the game was a little unfulfilling.

Harris does still look afraid of contact. The offensive rebound opportunity with Gifford at the end really bothered me.

Logan had a very tough game, but at 80% after surgery, I can't complain too much.

As for the rest, I just don't know.

It was nice to see Billy get a little rest, however.

Been watching the score of Stony Brook kick hell out of Mt. Saint Mary's and been impressed with the Brook. Just found out they weren't playing the DI Mount, they were playing DIII Mt. Saint Mary's college. I'm less impressed.

On the bright side tonight we did fight back from seven point halftime deficit.

Been watching the score of Stony Brook kick hell out of Mt. Saint Mary's and been impressed with the Brook. Just found out they weren't playing the DI Mount, they were playing DIII Mt. Saint Mary's college. I'm less impressed.

On the bright side tonight we did fight back from seven point halftime deficit.

TOP PERFORMERS - 11/16/09

T. Brenton Stony Brook

11 Pts, 15 Reb, 8 Ast

vs MSM | Final

Not bad, even against a DIII.

The only thing I can say is an ugly win is better then an uglier loss.

It's scary when you best player and free throw shooter goes to the line for 1-1 up 1 and can't convert one.

1-2 is better then 0-3.

Road wins are tough anytime, anywhere.

Bosi - do you see what I meant about giving Aronhalt time, in a close game two good moves wound up being two travels he needs time.

Thank goodness we had Scotty tonight.

How many shots can we miss inside with out getting fouled. I always thought the rule was inside you should either make the shot or go to the line. Our guys are just happy to get their shots off.

The only thing I can say is an ugly win is better then an uglier loss.

It's scary when you best player and free throw shooter goes to the line for 1-1 up 1 and can't convert one.

1-2 is better then 0-3.

Road wins are tough anytime, anywhere.

Bosi - do you see what I meant about giving Aronhalt time, in a close game two good moves wound up being two travels he needs time.

Thank goodness we had Scotty tonight.

How many shots can we miss inside with out getting fouled. I always thought the rule was inside you should either make the shot or go to the line. Our guys are just happy to get their shots off.

I think our team is affraid of contact. except for ambrose

So we shot 38%, 33% from 3 (5-15). Only 11 turnovers is an improvement.

All three games this year Timmy's been forcing too many shots, driving to underneath the basket and putting up some prayer thru the trees. And we took too many from 25 feet.

American went to the smaller lineup and made us chase, until we went to a matchup zone the last eight minutes.

Archived