UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Monday at American

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dane96, how do you assume I know nothing about X's and O's? I played for national AAU teams for the City Rocks, I learned more of the game in college from the same person who taught Brown over at Saint Rose Brian Beaury. To just assume I don't know squat about the game because I don't discuss it over dinner with CB is just wrong. No I'm not Coach K or Bobby Knight or CB for that matter but it's not like I've never picked up the rock before in my life and just like flapping my gums..

Ok...so...you played for the City Rocks and learned from Brian Beury. Number one...Brian definitely gave some awesome insight to Will; hell Will's married to his family member. That said, I think Coach didnt learn the entire game from Brian. SO again, you exaggerate. Two...are you stating you played at St. Rose? If you played for either the City Rocks (which, most AAU teams dont play all that much defense...and I too played a national AAU schedule) and St. Rose...it is clear that:

A) you didnt learn a thing; or

B) you just act dumb about the X's and O's because you know if put to the test in an argument about a Coach you hate (WILL) and use X's and O's for facts...your argument would be much weaker, if not altogether fail.

So...which is it: DID YOU REALLY PLAY AND ARE ACTING DUMB; DID YOU REALLY PLAY AND LEARN NOTHING; or DID YOU REALLY NOT PLAY.

You have been asked basic basketball questions on the Times Union board and you never ever answer them. It's not just me...it's Siena fans that call you out as well.

SO WHICH IS IT....

...or, much more simply put, did you just take a "Coaching Basketball Course" at St. Rose (if they have that there), which basically teaches kids how to coach at the AAU level (basic motion, Flex, Open, etc. offenses...).

You say people ask me basketball questions, yet there is no question just a basic rant. What question would you like me to answer for you?

2) I never said I played at St. Rose, I said I learned the game from him. I didn't say Brown learned everything from Beaury but he was an assistant coach on some very successful basketball teams. I know Brown coached at some JUCO school and probably played a little college ball himself. I was insisting that he learned everything about the game from one man but there you go again with your assumptions.

So again, what basketball question would you like me to answer for you specifically?

Oh g-d you just keep digging a hole for yourself.

1- So you learned the game from Beaury in a Coaching Class? If so...not much is gained but book knowledge if anything as I stated in my previous post.

2- If it was not a class...did you carry his coffee for him?

3- Coached Brown played a little college? Hmmmm...he actually played at Penn (you know that really good IVY school) and only transferred to Dowling (where he was a stud) because of a stomach disorder. If you really followed Coach's history prior to your rants you would know this-- well documented. In fact, he played a little ball so well that I think Notre Dame really wanted him (that part I am unsure of...because I dont carry coffee for coaches).

4- Will learned a little about the game from his father...who was a very good high school coach that could probably run strategy circles around my head.

Now, back to the questions...you know EXACTLY the questions that was asked of you on the Times Union board multiple times by multiple people. You answered none of them.

Yet you can't come up with a single one that was asked? It's more of just arm chair coaches like Mick and Yourself who think your god's gift to basketball because you play golf with the coaches. I'll still be waiting for one of these basketball questions that I cannot answer. As far as Beaury is concerned no he doesn't teach a class on basketball and no I didn't carry his coffee. I have a little bit more inside information on his tactics and play calls than you could ever imagine, Brown should go back to Beaury's style of basketball.

Where the hell is Dowling? Never heard of it..and a "stomach disorder" makes you transfer to a different college? So every player that gets sick transfers out? Must have been something more than a "stomach disorder", that prevented him from playing at Penn but didn't stop him at Dowling..

Ok--

1- Never played Golf with Coach; too busy working on the days (sadly) to support the scholarship fund.

2- He had Crohn's disease (still does, its something that doesnt go away). Again, well documented.

3- So...you A) didnt play at St. Rose; B) didnt take a coaching class with Brian; C) didnt carry his coffee....but you know all about the "inside on his tactics and play calls than I could ever imagine". I think this board is waiting to here this one. How on earth...would that be possible...unless you....no way...can't be...ARE BRIAN B? But wait, you are 19, no 24.....

You make zero sense...constantly...and here's why.....

DOWLING PLAYS IN ST. ROSE's CONFERENCE-- so if you are so "inside" Brian B. and St. Rose...how have you never heard of Dowling.

Dane Pound-- can we now block this guy from the board...pretty please; this is ridiculous already.

Where the hell is Dowling? Never heard of it

Then look it up, idiot.

bob, completely unnecessary!

Actually Bosiydid, in this instance I think we can approve the name calling. See my post above. DOWLING IS IN THE CONFERENCE ST. ROSE PLAYS IN...and this just proves that BIG DOG is a Binging troll who knows nothing about anything and is villified by Siena and Albany fans alike.

Who would have thought that Jeff/Big Dog/AKA whatever would bring two heated fan bases together?

Dane96, how do you assume I know nothing about X's and O's? I played for national AAU teams for the City Rocks, I learned more of the game in college from the same person who taught Brown over at Saint Rose Brian Beaury. To just assume I don't know squat about the game because I don't discuss it over dinner with CB is just wrong. No I'm not Coach K or Bobby Knight or CB for that matter but it's not like I've never picked up the rock before in my life and just like flapping my gums..

Ok...so...you played for the City Rocks and learned from Brian Beury. Number one...Brian definitely gave some awesome insight to Will; hell Will's married to his family member. That said, I think Coach didnt learn the entire game from Brian. SO again, you exaggerate. Two...are you stating you played at St. Rose? If you played for either the City Rocks (which, most AAU teams dont play all that much defense...and I too played a national AAU schedule) and St. Rose...it is clear that:

A) you didnt learn a thing; or

B) you just act dumb about the X's and O's because you know if put to the test in an argument about a Coach you hate (WILL) and use X's and O's for facts...your argument would be much weaker, if not altogether fail.

So...which is it: DID YOU REALLY PLAY AND ARE ACTING DUMB; DID YOU REALLY PLAY AND LEARN NOTHING; or DID YOU REALLY NOT PLAY.

You have been asked basic basketball questions on the Times Union board and you never ever answer them. It's not just me...it's Siena fans that call you out as well.

SO WHICH IS IT....

...or, much more simply put, did you just take a "Coaching Basketball Course" at St. Rose (if they have that there), which basically teaches kids how to coach at the AAU level (basic motion, Flex, Open, etc. offenses...).

You say people ask me basketball questions, yet there is no question just a basic rant. What question would you like me to answer for you?

2) I never said I played at St. Rose, I said I learned the game from him. I didn't say Brown learned everything from Beaury but he was an assistant coach on some very successful basketball teams. I know Brown coached at some JUCO school and probably played a little college ball himself. I was insisting that he learned everything about the game from one man but there you go again with your assumptions.

So again, what basketball question would you like me to answer for you specifically?

Oh g-d you just keep digging a hole for yourself.

1- So you learned the game from Beaury in a Coaching Class? If so...not much is gained but book knowledge if anything as I stated in my previous post.

2- If it was not a class...did you carry his coffee for him?

3- Coached Brown played a little college? Hmmmm...he actually played at Penn (you know that really good IVY school) and only transferred to Dowling (where he was a stud) because of a stomach disorder. If you really followed Coach's history prior to your rants you would know this-- well documented. In fact, he played a little ball so well that I think Notre Dame really wanted him (that part I am unsure of...because I dont carry coffee for coaches).

4- Will learned a little about the game from his father...who was a very good high school coach that could probably run strategy circles around my head.

Now, back to the questions...you know EXACTLY the questions that was asked of you on the Times Union board multiple times by multiple people. You answered none of them.

Yet you can't come up with a single one that was asked? It's more of just arm chair coaches like Mick and Yourself who think your god's gift to basketball because you play golf with the coaches. I'll still be waiting for one of these basketball questions that I cannot answer. As far as Beaury is concerned no he doesn't teach a class on basketball and no I didn't carry his coffee. I have a little bit more inside information on his tactics and play calls than you could ever imagine, Brown should go back to Beaury's style of basketball.

Where the hell is Dowling? Never heard of it..and a "stomach disorder" makes you transfer to a different college? So every player that gets sick transfers out? Must have been something more than a "stomach disorder", that prevented him from playing at Penn but didn't stop him at Dowling..

Ok--

1- Never played Golf with Coach; too busy working on the days (sadly) to support the scholarship fund.

2- He had Crohn's disease (still does, its something that doesnt go away). Again, well documented.

3- So...you A) didnt play at St. Rose; B) didnt take a coaching class with Brian; C) didnt carry his coffee....but you know all about the "inside on his tactics and play calls than I could ever imagine". I think this board is waiting to here this one. How on earth...would that be possible...unless you....no way...can't be...ARE BRIAN B? But wait, you are 19, no 24.....

You make zero sense...constantly...and here's why.....

DOWLING PLAYS IN ST. ROSE's CONFERENCE-- so if you are so "inside" Brian B. and St. Rose...how have you never heard of Dowling.

Dane Pound-- can we now block this guy from the board...pretty please; this is ridiculous already.

Since when did Dowling join the NE-10 for basketball? Oh wait they didn't....OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHOT DOWN THE BIG MOUTH!!! http://www.northeast10.org/sports/mbkb/index

Dowling plays in the ECC (East Coast Conference) http://www.eccsports.org/sports/mbkb/index

Pipe down and get back to work.

Where the hell is Dowling? Never heard of it

Then look it up, idiot.

bob, completely unnecessary!

Disagree Bosi, his trolling and stupidity has gone on too long. I call a spade a spade, an idiot an idiot.

What stupidity bob? Because I'm not towing the company line? Are you always 100% right in everything you do? Probably not. And even your hero Dane96 just got shot down, he made a mistake, but am I going to call him an idiot? Nope, I have to much class.

Dane Pound you should ban bob87 I think that violates the "rules and regulations" of the board if I'm not mistaken.

What stupidity bob?

Pretty much every post under the Big Dog /DDS

Because I'm not towing the company line?

No that already has been covered many times.

Are you always 100% right in everything you do? Probably not

We all make mistakes, but at least the rest of us seem to try to learn from them and not ask dumb questions over and over.

Have a good night.

Ok...Big Dog....I am on the phone with someone wa ty more impt than you...but let me explain some facts. If you knew your history as much as you think...you would know that St. Rose and Dowling both played in the NYCAC...the New York Collegiate Athletic Conference...back when Will played.

Now, I will give you credit-- you arent a deep thinker so you wouldnt have understood that I was referring to the time when Will played and not today. And thank you, I Know the NE-10...it is a combo of NECC schools, NYCAC schools and NE-10 schools. Albany was an NECC member.

So no, I didnt make a mistake...based on the context you were referring to "DOWLING UNIVERSITY WHEN WILL BROWN PLAYED THERE!"

Ok...Big Dog....I am on the phone with someone wa ty more impt than you...but let me explain some facts. If you knew your history as much as you think...you would know that St. Rose and Dowling both played in the NYCAC...the New York Collegiate Athletic Conference...back when Will played.

Now, I will give you credit-- you arent a deep thinker so you wouldnt have understood that I was referring to the time when Will played and not today. And thank you, I Know the NE-10...it is a combo of NECC schools, NYCAC schools and NE-10 schools. Albany was an NECC member.

So no, I didnt make a mistake...based on the context you were referring to "DOWLING UNIVERSITY WHEN WILL BROWN PLAYED THERE!"

Oh come on.. it took you that long to come up with this lame excuse. You know I was refering to right now, not when Will Brown played there 20 years ago (don't quote me on that I didn't look it up, just an estimate). You were also refering to right now when you stated

"You make zero sense...constantly...and here's why.....

DOWLING PLAYS IN ST. ROSE's CONFERENCE-- so if you are so "inside" Brian B. and St. Rose...how have you never heard of Dowling." D96

You thought they did right now, you were wrong, it's ok, it happens to the best of them.

NO actually, I was the one who stated Dowling as in when Will played there. You said you simply never heard of it...so why would you reference it now? Again, you make no sense.

I typed fast and meant played.

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong...but not here; hell, I watched St. Rose play at Bentley last year...

Thanks all for making this site unreadable. And it isn't just Big Dog, although he is the main problem, it's all of you who actually respond to his stupidity. The site will lose some of the few regular posters if this continues. I know I won't be reading/posting on here for a while or until something is done. Great fan board ruined. Bye. Go Danes!

Archived