UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What's wrong with this picture?

Mark Mcguire did have a story today - The team UAlbany cannot beThe Troy Record has a lot of good stuff including some stuff on Cornell.

That's great but why wasn't it on the UAlbany page? Instead there are a bunch of football articles and Siena articles on there. They put in zero effort. So annoying.

Mark Mcguire did have a story today - The team UAlbany cannot beThe Troy Record has a lot of good stuff including some stuff on Cornell.

That's great but why wasn't it on the UAlbany page? Instead there are a bunch of football articles and Siena articles on there. They put in zero effort. So annoying.

That does not excuse wilkin from leaving ualbany hanging like that. never once did he say he was going to be taking a month off.

LOL at LCC fans starting to turn on Mark. One guy goes on to say...wonder if Mark is looking to get frozen out by Siena like he was with UA. First Mark reports that Brookins was getting large tips working at the track because people found out that he was a Siena player, now he's got Mitch talking about a closed scrimmage.

BWHAHAHA...they thought we were crazy!

That does not excuse wilkin from leaving ualbany hanging like that. never once did he say he was going to be taking a month off.

I was really hoping Tim would make a difference but so far it's actually been worse. I signed up for his Twitter updates and basically all I've gotten is horse racing reports from down south. Pathetic.

McGuire's articles are good when he gets a chance to write them. Obviously Wilkin's essentially non-existant. I'm not fully tuned-in to how the whole process works..but I think it's more reflective of the priorities of the TU in general..rather than the quality of the writer himself.

I'm becoming more and more impressed with Andrew Santillo's coverage at the Troy Record. He has a lot of content..is active with twitter updates..and regularly posts items to his blog..even if it's just one or two snippets/thoughts per day..much more than the coverage we get from Wilkin/TU. And he's doing that while covering both UAlbany and Siena. That's where I'm going and who I'm following for my UAlbany Basketball/Sports coverage now.

LOL at LCC fans starting to turn on Mark. One guy goes on to say...wonder if Mark is looking to get frozen out by Siena like he was with UA. First Mark reports that Brookins was getting large tips working at the track because people found out that he was a Siena player, now he's got Mitch talking about a closed scrimmage.

BWHAHAHA...they thought we were crazy!

I don't share the virulent anti Times Union and anti Singelais feelings that many on this forum have, BUT, I was amused to see the story about Siena's self-reporting its NCAA violation buried on page 11 on the TU print Sports Section (especially since the sports section is rarely more than 5 pages) while remembering that the incident UAlbany self reported several years ago with over the limit texts to a baseball recruit was front page news with some over the top headline about UAlbany being caught in NCAA violations.

Archived