UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

america east tournament

UA'08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope the AE Tournament is somewhere other than Hartford next year. I believe we've lost the last 5 games we've played at Chase..last 3 against Hartford..and the last 2 conference tournament games.

I was thinking when I walked in there when the last time we've won in that building? As you wrote, it's been a while. Is it possible a building can have our number?

The tournament always seems to shine a spotlight on your flaws. I though CB and staff did a good job this year hiding the fact that we don't have a lock-down defender on the perimeter. Chris Martin exposed that yesterday in a big way. He really ate our lunch.

I though Puk played in the second half because he's much more of a shot blocker that Metcalf. Martin was having an easier time getting into the lane than I was getting into the men's room at halftime. We needed someone back there to discourage him from shooting layups.

Two critical moments, when we were up 7 in the first half as UA08 pointed out. Also when Tim and Logan picked up their third fouls in what seemed like 30 seconds of each other early in the second half.

That late charge call on UA was horse****.

Forester had the rebound and would have laid it back in.

Horrible call in the last minute of play. Another example of refs altering a game.

UAlbany women clearly got home jobbed.

At the preseason meet I asked Coach Abe if they would be practicing free throws this year; I didn't get around to warning her about America East refs, or that some coaches whine to the refs from the opening tip, which I normally don't like, but it seems to work for a few (cough* JR *cough) in this league.

Archived