UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Brutus, I've been using http://my.imageshack.us/ (free), or if you're registered with the America East forum, you can upload to your Photo Gallery on there and use that as your host.

The remaining practice fields have been set up for soccer

fordfield42412001.jpg

The piles of dirt keep getting bigger

fordfield42412002.jpg

Last night there was a definite 'air' of what yank and I agreed smelled like manure. Possibly silage. Not sure why either would be there.

Or maybe it was just the $iena fans at the lacrosse game :lol:

:lol:

I am sure that was just the smell of LCC. I stopped by after work today to catch baseball. No LCC teams or fans on campus today and I did not smell the same smell I did last night.

Edited by bob87

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DVR'd the lacrosse game and @ half time Cole commented that construction was moving along "quickly"; BUT then said next years's spring scrimmage would be the last on University Field? You would think yesterday's would be the last? Sort of contradicts himself and leaves little hope of playing one game in the new stadium this year?

Edited by dslyank

Build-out of the stadium cannot begin until the soil consolidation of the site is complete and approved by the design consultant. The construction schedule allows up to five months for the site to be stabilized. Once that occurs, contractually the contractor has roughly 300+ days to complete the work. That being the case, any game (scimmage or otherwise) in the stadium is highly unlikely for the 2012 season.

One game in the new stadium at the very end of this year's football season?

I'll pass on that idea.

I'll be happy to see the structure sitting there, at whatever stage, knowing its

a reality, and have a HUGE grand opening for the 2013 season. - uofalbany

I am with you - lets open it at the beginning of a season and do it right!!!!

One game in the new stadium at the very end of this year's football season?

I'll pass on that idea.

I'll be happy to see the structure sitting there, at whatever stage, knowing its

a reality, and have a HUGE grand opening for the 2013 season. - uofalbany

I am with you - lets open it at the beginning of a season and do it right!!!!

IMO, I'd like to see it done that way also.