UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

For those that get to see the progress first hand, does it looks like this thing will be finished 100% by opening day in 2-weeks?

Doesn't seem to need much more on the outside, other than signs. Has the sidewalk lighting been tested? Can't tell what's going on in the suites and concessions.

They've scheduled a BBQ and tour for season ticket holders the night before the opening, so they must be confident it'll be ready

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What more needs to be done at BoFo? I thought there would be some trees and stuff planted?

Give me a dog statue, and give me "Great Danes" on the scoreboard, and "Home of the Great Danes" on the northern end of the upper level....please.

That and the announcement of the naming rights and the sign of the benefactor

I don't know why MANY people are afraid that we won't get a Great Dane Statue or the "HOME OF THE GREAT DANES SIGN". I think both will be in place. Heck, they still have to put the sponsor boards up on the big screen.

For me it comes down to two things:

1) There are seven construction days left, with two of those days being weekend days.

2) I could see some of the more "cosmetic" items getting overlooked.

Either way, the 14th should be rocking!

Will students be allowed in for free to sit on the grass hill or available seats in the visitors' section? I hope students get free admission.

The dedicated Student sections are the end zone sections of both the upper and lower deck n the home side. Both end zones. I imagine they will be free.

Edited by danefan