UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's the right decision. Why take a low ball offer. If the first game is a sell out it should push bids up.

I agree. Show a nice picture of the sold out stadium. Helps instill a lot more confidence then a conceptual drawing

Either that or they overestimated what the market can bear...no harm is doing their due diligence...

East-side flags going up today. (I am a bit surprised the U.S. and NYS flags are there, and not in the Northern endzone.)

Drove by today. Per protocol the United States flag is on the viewer's left, followed by the NYS flag, then white flags with CAA team logos - Albany first, and the rest probably in alphabetical order - I couldn't read them all, but 'SB' and 'Tribe' were near the end.

Looks like some sponsorship signage going up today. First Niagra Family Berm.....on the North EndZone wall.

If I remember correctly from the plans, the entire black chain link fence is supposed to be covered in vinyl signs, much like John Fallon Field.

Makes sense so people can watch without buying a ticket and coming inside.

373933_397454780314745_748558544_n.jpg

People have been wondering if Home of the Great Danes is still going to be put up. When I was on campus today near the baseball field you could see on the top right hand side of the stadium some sort of boxes or something from far away. Probably the bottom of where the Home of the Great Danes will be installed. Below is what I saw-- pic from the video camera.

2mte.jpg

373933_397454780314745_748558544_n.jpg

People have been wondering if Home of the Great Danes is still going to be put up. When I was on campus today near the baseball field you could see on the top right hand side of the stadium some sort of boxes or something from far away. Probably the bottom of where the Home of the Great Danes will be installed. Below is what I saw-- pic from the video camera.

2mte.jpg

I noticed that as well. I'm wondering if they decided to wait until the secure a corporate sponsorship to maybe incorporate that on the roof as well.

I'll post some pics later but wow... Incredible facility... I can't wait for tomorrow night. Maybe I just don't know what a big time football stadium feels or looks like but this facilities really top notch.

Yes, I got to the field today and was simply overwhelmed. It was great to see the word "Albany" from the eastern side of the campus close to Liberty Terrace.